Discover How This Active Forex Trader Profits on An Unbelievable 90% Of Her Trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicnoble

ForexMentor.com Representative
<div style="width:100%; background:#eee;">

<div style="width: 600px; font-size:14px; line-height:1.4em; margin: 0px auto; padding: 10px 20px; background: #fff;">
Hello FPA Members,

This is Vic Noble – Personal Forex Trading Coach at Forexmentor.com

Perfecting one’s trading skill often involves learning from the very best. For this reason, I want to introduce to you an amazing trader who has fully mastered the craft of Forex trading by achieving the kind of consistent, successful results that many traders can only dream about.

Her name is Shirley Hudson.
<div style="padding:15px; float:right;">
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rxNfQ5KBiwE" frameborder="0" align="right" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>
As one of my former students, Shirley has accumulated over 21,000 pips since 2010 in her real trading account with an astounding accuracy rate of over 90% - by trading a unique strategy that she has perfected. You can get the full detail including her trade spreadsheet, video interviews, strategy overviews, etc. at:

<span style="color:red; font-weight:bold;"><a style="color:red;" href="http://www.forexmentor.com/londonclose">The London Close Forex Trade Strategy (LCT)</a></span>

As you can see, the London Close Forex Trade (LCT) is a time-specific, unique counter-trend strategy designed to complement Shirley’s lifestyle. This strategy does not require her to watch the market all day long and allows her to “see” certain setups with amazing predictability during a very specific time of the day.

We want to give the fine members at FPA a special opportunity to gain full access to this fantastic LCT strategy in the form of a 3-hour video homestudy course in which Shirley and I will teach you the A-Z's of this incredible strategy with over 70 actual trading examples. In addition, we also would like you to receive a 30-day, complimentary access to Shirley’s Daily Update service where she teaches this strategy with fresh trading examples every day.

Normally this top-selling training resource retails for $256, but we'd like to make it available to FPA members for a limited time at 46% off.

Here's your chance to get a copy of this incredible learning resource for just <span style="background:#ff9; font-size:120%;">$139</span>. But remember, this offer is only good for 7 days and you must place your order at:

<div style="border: 2px solid #F00; padding: 2px;">
==> GET THE SPECIAL FPA DISCOUNT HERE:
<a style="color:red" href="http://www.forexmentor.com/londonclose/fpa">http://www.forexmentor.com/londonclose/fpa</a>
<span style="background:#ff9">OFFER EXPIRES April 1st</span>

</div>

I hope you take advantage of this offer and obtain a copy of this incredible learning resource and learn from someone who’s real, proven and who has truly realized the potential of Forex trading. If you have any questions, please post them here and I will try my best to answer them.

Thanks for your time and good luck with your trading,

Vic Noble
Forexmentor.com

<div style="color: #555; font-size:12px; line-height:1.2em;">
SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The online version of the course includes life-time access. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 days with no questions asked. (Non-refundable handling fees: $20 on physical DVD returns)

</div>

</div>

You can see the FPA review page for ForexMentor.com here...

Forex Mentor | Peter Bain | ForexMentor.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA or other software in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdo...has expired/mpcf00/iso2013-04-01T17:00:00/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on April 1st, 2013.

Text version

Do you have a text version of this study?

Sorry Zoli but we only have the video course right now. We are considering putting together a workbook but its not yet available.

Vic Noble
Forexmentor.com

London close =us after news [reduced risk time]

NICE Vic and Shirley, this move is the expected move by cautious traders who only trade after news for the US has finished for the day. And I don't blame them either. On checking you got the answer for 20-40 pips and without headache or ulcer formation.

Good on ya both [as they say in Aussie land]

I am sorry but I cannot seem to get the payment page to load properly. I am unable to take advantage of this offer if it will not let me pay for the system. When I select the "on-line version" it says it is loading the payment page but the page does not load. Please let me know if there is an alternative to the link we have in the FPA offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back