1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dishonest Vendor

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Ed Taylor, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Ed Taylor

Ed Taylor Recruit

I have sent you several emails on the robot I purchased for the Tradency platform with FXCM ,that was cancelled.You have not refunded me on this purchase. I never received this robot with FXCM as they told me they do not do any business with you. Don you have left me no choice but to report you as another Scam Artist only in selling products and not to fall in this trap using your sales schemes to buy products if they join up with certain brokers.You are a dishonest person Don Steinitz and I will be taking actions.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Don Steinitz <steinitz@cox.net> wrote:

ForexRobotTrader.com - Automated Forex Robots and Hot Indicators from Don Steinitz

Greetings!

You can trade multiple robots on the same broker account because our robots have a function called "Magic Numbers". Each currency is assigned a unique number to keep all trades separated and never consolidated. Having said that you can also place manual trades along side the robot even on the same currency without any confusion.

If for any reason you want to close out a profitable robot position early you can manually do so which will not interfere with the robot. The robot will automatically recognize the trade has been closed and immediately start looking for a new potential trade.

*The key to running multiple robots on the same platform is to follow the basic guidelines:

1. Never place more than one robot on one chart. If you want to trade the same currency more than once open up multiple charts.

2. Never exceed 10% trading risk. The best way to explain this is by an example: let's say you have one robot trading 10 currencies on a $3000 micro account. Currently you are trading .03 lots on each currency which equals 10% total risk. Now you want to add a second robot that also trades 10 currencies. Just cut your lot sizes in half. Make sure the end result is that each currency is now trading .015 lots each. You could either change the trading risk in the robot from 1% to .5% or turn off money management and manually place the desired lot size.

P.S. If you are trading inside the USA most brokers utilize a "FIFO" rule which stands for "first in first out". To work with these brokers just make sure that you don't duplicate the same currency pair on your platform. Since there are so many currency pairs to choose from this is not a problem.

Thanks

Don

"Please visit our website to learn all you can about trading Forex with 100% automatic robots and laser accurate mechanical systems:"

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Does Forex Robot Trader offer a bot for Tradency? I thought all of their products were for MT4.

: fxcm, fxcm.com