DISMISSED Case# 2017-155 | Johnesky400 vs olymptrade.com

There's never any assurance. If your case end up with a guilty vote, that gets a special note on their review page and puts them 1 step closer to a Scam Label. Some companies don't care. Others are smart enough to realize that if they mistreat customers and this gets highlighted at the FPA, they'll end up with fewer customers. Sometimes it takes them a few months to realize the damage they've done to themselves.
Please let them understand they will get highlighted.... Because they are not responding and also i saw some past thread on FPA where olymptrade scammed some members before now..

Even though I only invited OlympTrade to come to your forums thread, they accused me of trying to have a 3rd party discussion of a client's issue.

I've just emailed them back and CCed you. I explained that I have no interest in chatting with them about your account. I also told them that you already invited them to the discussion thread. I told them to discuss the issue with you either by email or in the thread.

Please post an update here on Tuesday the 9th to let me know if any progress has been made or not.

Sir olymptrade.com has not responded yet..,.

Today is 5th january...

This guys are holding my funds and my plans.

I replied on the email you CCed me,but they have not reply pertaining the issue...i will give you a feedback on the 9th sir...

Also i think you are following the case on email.....THIS OLYMPTRADE is up to something..thank you for your concern sir
I so much appreciate

Even though I only invited OlympTrade to come to your forums thread, they accused me of trying to have a 3rd party discussion of a client's issue.

I've just emailed them back and CCed you. I explained that I have no interest in chatting with them about your account. I also told them that you already invited them to the discussion thread. I told them to discuss the issue with you either by email or in the thread.

Please post an update here on Tuesday the 9th to let me know if any progress has been made or not.

Please keep up the email to them. We'll see if they stop responding or start making new excuses.

Olymptrade.com replied me privately i quote"
OLYMPTRADE MESSAGE TO ME

""""Dear Customer!

The Сompany has notified You of the decision. If You think, that this decision is unjustified, You may appeal the Company's decision in regulating the activities of the Company organization. The Company is ready to immediately execute the decision of these organizations.

With best regards, Olymp Trade"""

please sir what action should be taking on this

Back