DISMISSED Case# 2017-155 | Johnesky400 vs olymptrade.com

If there was a TOS violation, that should have been handled by support or compliance. Telling you to to talk to KYC looks like an attempt to waste time and effort in the hope that you will give up.

Please try complaining to their "regulator" in the Seychelles.

In the meantime, this is moving to Open Cases. Unless there is immediate progress on your case, the voting will begun next week.

I
If there was a TOS violation, that should have been handled by support or compliance. Telling you to to talk to KYC looks like an attempt to waste time and effort in the hope that you will give up.

Please try complaining to their "regulator" in the Seychelles.

In the meantime, this is moving to Open Cases. Unless there is immediate progress on your case, the voting will begun next week.
I filed a complain to their regulator financial commission( https://financialcommission.org/res...e-a-complaintdispute/dispute-resolution-form/ ) but no response from them for the past 2weeks....

Olymptrade is a scam sir...
They have the right to pay me my money because they block the funds.
They acccused me of using software in their website,which of course is a big lie,they deny my trades which should have been a winning trade..

They always want me to loose....
I took risk to trade NEWS EVENT ONLY...now they olymptrade want to siphon or loot my funds by blocking my account.

FINA COM(the regulator for olymptrade) not responding to issue for the past 2 weeks....i cannot wait any more...
Olymptrade should pay me my funds....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello dear Johnesky400 !
Thank you for the information you provided! Your account, 15838515USD - was blocked due to a violation of the agreement of the paragraph 1.4.3 on the terms of use:
"the Client will not take advantage of technical features of the quote feed update on the trading terminal and will not take advantage of software bugs and vulnerabilities on the trading terminal that he or she discovers to extract income". If this rule is broken the Company has the right to refuse further service (providing services) to terminate this Agreement and block the possibility of further operations without explanation:
"8.5. If the Client violates the representations and guarantees set forth in clause 1.4., 1.4.1. – 1.4.9. of the Agreement, the Company may cancel the contract, deem any Client trade invalid, close one or all of the Client’s accounts at any time at its sole discretion, stop providing service to the Client, and return all funds deposited by the Client or not at its discretion."
The funds you contributed to the platform were withdrawn (including profits that exceed the amount of replenishment).
We recommend you wait for a response from the International Financial Commission. We on our part are ready to comply with any decisions that the Financial Commission will take. We regret that in connection with the holidays, the consideration of your question took so long. We hope that the Financial Commission will be able to answer you very soon!

This is definitely scam behaviour. No genuine brokerage company would behave like this. Being registered in the Seychelles also rings an alarm bell, so many crooked brokers seem to be registered there. Olymptrade seem to be doing all they can to prevent paying you which indicates they are a scam operation. Guilty!

And here I was wanting to consider trading with them....... o_O

Do not even think of opening an account with ANY broker who you cannot verify through independent resources. When you open an account do not fund it until you have read and understand ALL the terms and conditions. I would strongly advise NOT to even entertain opening an Options account and restrict any FOREX trading to well established brokers. Free bonus giveaways, risk free trading and silky smooth account managers who pressure you into investing more to 'qualify' for their services are all the hallmarks of a scamming operation!! BEWARE you have been warned.

Do not even think of opening an account with ANY broker who you cannot verify through independent resources. When you open an account do not fund it until you have read and understand ALL the terms and conditions. I would strongly advise NOT to even entertain opening an Options account and restrict any FOREX trading to well established brokers. Free bonus giveaways, risk free trading and silky smooth account managers who pressure you into investing more to 'qualify' for their services are all the hallmarks of a scamming operation!! BEWARE you have been warned.

Thank you. I will keep that in mind.

I
Hello dear Johnesky400 !
Thank you for the information you provided! Your account, 15838515USD - was blocked due to a violation of the agreement of the paragraph 1.4.3 on the terms of use:
"the Client will not take advantage of technical features of the quote feed update on the trading terminal and will not take advantage of software bugs and vulnerabilities on the trading terminal that he or she discovers to extract income". If this rule is broken the Company has the right to refuse further service (providing services) to terminate this Agreement and block the possibility of further operations without explanation:
"8.5. If the Client violates the representations and guarantees set forth in clause 1.4., 1.4.1. – 1.4.9. of the Agreement, the Company may cancel the contract, deem any Client trade invalid, close one or all of the Client’s accounts at any time at its sole discretion, stop providing service to the Client, and return all funds deposited by the Client or not at its discretion."
The funds you contributed to the platform were withdrawn (including profits that exceed the amount of replenishment).
We recommend you wait for a response from the International Financial Commission. We on our part are ready to comply with any decisions that the Financial Commission will take. We regret that in connection with the holidays, the consideration of your question took so long. We hope that the Financial Commission will be able to answer you very soon!
I didnt in anyway violated your terms and condition,am a trader that trade only NEWS EVENT an EXPERT IN TRADING NEWS EVENT...

am suprised you blocked me....without even giving me a chance to withdraw my profits....

I wont take it easy because i need my funds 1324$ from my account...

If you want me to open a new account i will because i love olymptrade....

I need my funds sent to me 1324$

Back