DISQUALIFIED for TC COMPLAINT - Duplicate of an Abandoned thread and a Resolved thread on the same issue - SCAMMED BY TURNKEY FOREX

Rhukev

Recruit
Was a customer of Turnkey Forex for a few months and built a lot of equity totaling over four hundred thousand dollars through my trades and when i eventually decided to withdraw my funds, they did not pay it out and to this day i'm still owed hundreds of thousands of dollars by turnkey forex. They are seasoned crooks and it's my mission to expose them for what they are and have them shut down. Have documented proof of my trades and emails with them which i will also be uploading here. It shows the timeline from when i opened my account to making my deposits and my complete trade history with them right until the point of requesting the withdrawal of my funds. It appears that now they no longer take bank deposits and only take cryptocurrencies which comes as no surprise to me as i suspect banks are refusing to work with them. I urge people to stay away from this scam broker cause they are up to no good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220430-000614_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220430-000614_Gmail.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20220423-004401_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-004401_Gmail.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20220423-004354_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-004354_Gmail.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20220423-004344_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-004344_Gmail.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20220426-004504_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-004504_Gmail.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20220426-004512_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-004512_Gmail.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20220426-004649_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-004649_Gmail.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20220426-004616_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-004616_Gmail.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220426-004548_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-004548_Gmail.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20220430-000558_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220430-000558_Gmail.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 43
We deeply regret and condemn this sabotage attempt from you. You are acting as an agent of another broker and this is your third attempt in the last 4 years, to just malign our image by spinning false stories.

We will provide the readers here full facts and put an end to your futile attempts.

We have been in the business from past 6 years, and we have always completed all client withdrawals on time. Thousands of traders from all over the world have vouched (including here on FPA) that they have made and withdrawn huge profits using our trading platform.

In 2018, we had once put a temporary hold on your withdrawal, because our LP (with whom we had stopped working since this incident and have never faced such issues since then) had attached a ‘compliance review’ on some of your trades. We communicated all the facts with full transparency to you, asked a few questions and immediately processed the withdrawal of your initial Deposit money (USD $131,283). In another 2 weeks, your entire withdrawal amount of $409,758 (Deposits + Profits) was processed by us.

In the mean time, you not only misbehaved with our staff but also opened an FPA compliant thread (full of lies and manipulated facts) stating that we are a Scam broker. We told you we were concerned that our reputation was being wrongly tarnished by you. Thereafter, you confirmed on your FPA complaint thread that YOU HAVE RECEIVED your full amount (Deposit + Profits). [Refer link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-scammed-by-turnkey-forex.57929/post-329624]

However, you sensed that since we got concerned about our online reputation, you can use this peculiar situation as an opportunity to extort some money from us. After 4 months passed, you opened another FPA compliant thread, claiming you did not receive your money, refuting your own earlier confirmation of having received the entire amount. [Refer link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/abandoned-scammed-by-turnkey-forex-part-2.59965/]

You received multiple questions from fellow community members as well as FPA COURT asking why you earlier mentioned that you received all your money and to provide evidence to support your accusations. NO RESPONSE came from you for 1 YEAR.

On 30th June, 2020- The FPA court said “ Those who start threads are responsible for maintaining them. In this case, the OP ignored several questions by senior members as well as an FPA invitation to return to the thread. This thread is now marked as ABANDONED and will be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.”

Now, after 2 years, you have again started this (your 3rd complaint) thread, in a bid to blackmail us again with threat to damage our reputation.

We would also like to humbly invite the esteemed FPA court to investigate this user’s previous activities, as summarized above. We, the brokers are an as important member of this forum, as are the Traders. We have full faith in the justice system of the FPA Court and its unbiased investigation.

Such irresponsible, malafide, and misleading users should be permanently banned from FPA, as a lesson against the ill acts of extortion and manipulation.

Regards
TurnkeyForex Team

I did not receive my entire full profit from turnkey forex and never claimed so. I only received a partial amount of it with the agreement that i will make no further complaints while you pay me back all my funds gradually over time, which i was happy to agree to until you failed to do so. I'm still owed a total of $169,000. That gives me the right to reopen my case regardless of the time that has passed because i'm still owed money by turnkey forex, money that you initially tried to steal from me by claiming 'legalities' but the 'legalities' were not a problem when you opened my account and accepted my verification documents to begin trading. I recall the battle i had to go through to get turnkey forex to payout those partial funds, which should never have happened if you weren't a scam company.

This is an open forum so i call on turnkey forex to submit the proof of paying me my entire balance of $409,758. There are also reviews from other customers here who have complained about your underhanded tactics when it comes to processing customer withdrawals so that's another lie that you process all client withdrawals on time exposed. You didn't do that for me but now claim you do so for all your customers. I am not an agent of any broker. I represent myself here against a scam broker who goes to all lengths to steal customer funds until they get some push back and this is my push back, and this time i will see my case through to the very end and involve the authorities if needed. No agreements other than my full payment will bring this to a close this time, and i won't give turnkey forex the benefit of a doubt to live up to their promise, which you failed to do and have turned around to use against me because i was passive and tried to let good heads prevail. Now i will be aggressive until justice is delivered, so i call on you to show FPA the proof that you repaid my entire balance of $409,758.

Rhukev,

A. First, please explain why you opened a second account.

You left a new review with your new account while giving no indication that you already had left reviews for this broker under your old account. That resulted in you having 2 votes for the company's rating. I have removed the new review for now, since there is never a valid reason for anyone to ever be allowed 2 votes for a broker's rating. Depending on your explanation, I may bring back the new review and merge the old one underneath.

B. On page 12 of your Resolved complaint thread, you said...

Yes. I received my profits.

Please post the agreement about being given a partial payment upfront and having the rest paid back gradually.

Please also explain why you reported having received your profits and now have twice reported not getting all of your profits.

C. Please also post the outcome of this statement from your Abandoned complaint thread...

My case has been referred to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies both in the US and UK.

Law enforcement is slow, but there should have been some progress in the last 3 years.

D. Out of the balance of $409,758, you now say you are still owed $169,000. In the abandoned thread, you said...

This scam broker still owes me $100k in profits and have no intention of paying.

Please explain the $69,000 discrepancy in the amount you claim you are owed.

E. I would also like a full explanation about why your second thread was abandoned.

Thanks for bringing it up and those are questions that need to be cleared. Right after Turnkey forex failed to pay out my entire balance I wasted no time in reopening my case back again 2019. I was unable to see it all the way to the end as I would have preferred to but I did keep up with it for quite some time. I had to travel right around that time and I was away from home for a very long time afterwards. I pretty much spent half of 2019 and the whole of 2020/21 away from home, partly from the pandemic and for business reasons which is why I lost track of my previous account/thread which I have no problem going back to. Despite all this, the fact still remains that Turnkey Forex did not pay me the full amount they owed me and not only that, it took them a good 4 months to pay me the partial amount they did, not the 2 weeks they claim they did and the proof is attached. As you can see they refused to address my concern from the previous thread back in 2019. Not once did they show up to refute my claims. I filed complaints with the FCA at the time as they claimed to be based in the UK, which they in fact weren't and i did not follow up my case with the FBI as i should have so that is my fault. I requested they suspend the investigation as part of the arrangement with Turnkey Forex while they make all my payments and that was also the reason I posted receiving my profits on my previous thread. It didn't mean I got the full amount. It was as a show of good faith, which they have chosen to use against me because they are a rotten organization with no ethics or morals. The initial $52500 deposit I made by bank transfer was the first to arrive after a long hard battle with them, the rest of the partial amounts were sent to me in bitcoin including the $54200, $21328 and $3254 I deposited in bitcoin.

As you can see from my documented proof, right from the moment I requested my withdrawal on Nov 1 2018, I had to battle Turnkey Forex to even get them to return my initial bank deposit of $54200 which didn't happen until late December along with the first of the partial payments I received in bitcoin after we discussed a payment arrangement over the phone, which is evidenced from the payments made to me from Dec 2018 to April 2019. As seen in my exchange account history, the first partial payment was 26.17 BTC on Dec 23 2018 which that time was at a value of roughly $104,000. The second partial payment was made on Jan 22 2019 for 10.46 BTC which was roughly $37500. I was to receive this amount of roughly $37500 in BTC each month until my balance was paid in full. They stopped paying me after April 2019 at which point they had only repaid roughly $308,000 of my $409,758, which validates my previous thread of $100,000 so after reviewing my account history during that period, $100,000 is the precise figure owed to me. I received 9.37 BTC on Feb 23 2019, 9.44 BTC on Mar 23 2019 and 6.879 BTC on April 24 2019 all roughly worth $37500 each at the time. This was a total of around $150k, So in total what I got back from Turnkey Forex was my initial bank wire of $54200 + $254000 in BTC from partial payments. All supporting proof is attached.

So in summary not only did I have to fight tooth and nail to get this scam company to even acknowledge their wrongdoing and return my funds, they took a whooping FOUR months to pay me roughly $308,000, not 2 weeks. This isn't the action of a honest legitimate broker. I don't know if they can even be called a bucket shop. They are far worse. They basically took my money and hoped that I would lose it all in trades and didn't bother to think i would run a huge profit and request a withdrawal. Are they are pyramid scheme taking funds from new customers to give to old customers? Why did it take them 4 months to pay me and still owe me? That is the question i would like my fellow traders to think hard about. Legitimate brokers don't operate this way and no amount of fake outrage from the Turnkey Forex representative is going to change that. I am here for justice and will see that it is served.
fcadoc.png
Screenshot 12232018.png
Screenshot01222019.png
Screenshot02232019.png
Screenshot03232019.png

Attachments

• Screenshot04242019.png
    Screenshot04242019.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
Was a customer of Turnkey Forex for a few months and built a lot of equity totaling over four hundred thousand dollars through my trades and when i eventually decided to withdraw my funds, they did not pay it out and to this day i'm still owed hundreds of thousands of dollars by turnkey forex. They are seasoned crooks and it's my mission to expose them for what they are and have them shut down. Have documented proof of my trades and emails with them which i will also be uploading here. It shows the timeline from when i opened my account to making my deposits and my complete trade history with them right until the point of requesting the withdrawal of my funds. It appears that now they no longer take bank deposits and only take cryptocurrencies which comes as no surprise to me as i suspect banks are refusing to work with them. I urge people to stay away from this scam broker cause they are up to no good.
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13526/turnkey-forex-review and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13526/turnkey-forex-review and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I did all that. Kindly advice if you want me to repost the review.

I'm calling on the fpa administrators to demand turnkey forex show their proof of paying me my entire balance of $409,758 and doing so in 2 weeks as they have claimed. If they can't provide it they should rightfully get the scam label they deserve and have had coming for a long time for their blatant theft, lies and lack of integrity as a broker. Turnkey Forex is a ponzi scheme built on lies with no leg to stand on.

Back