DISQUALIFIED (OP preferred to fight the FPA than focus on his issue) XM Global Stolen my profits 1560USD and closed my account!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedFadl

Banned Conspiracy Theorist
November 7, 2022 Note by AsstModerator.

Earlier this year, I revised the FPA Traders Court rules.

First, let me explain why the FPA has rules. If the FPA instantly declared scam every time there was a complaint, I'd just tell the Forums Team to instantly mark all complaints as confirmed scams and to tell the Review Moderators to mark the review page as a scam. That would result in large numbers of unfair complaints damaging companies that did nothing wrong. Instead, the FPA's rules were designed to make very sure a company is a scam before such an action is taken.

The FPA had been working hard to help resolve issues between traders and companies. In general, the initial stages are left to senior members, but the FPA steps in when the time is correct.
One of the rule changes was designed specifically with members like AhmedFadl in mind. It says...

10. Don't Waste Time on Conspiracy Theories. Demands containing anti-FPA conspiracy theories are a waste of time. My staff and I are set up to not see banner advertisements by default. Most of the time I find out that a company is advertising because someone says something like "You are favoring that broker because they advertise. If you don't declare that broker to be a scam now, you've just proven the FPA to be a scam."

The FPA doesn't have time to address the lasted variation on conspiracy claims multiple times this week. If you are just nervous the FPA might have gone over to the dark side, read THIS and THIS and THIS. If the only way I can convince you the FPA isn't evil and corrupt is to obey your demands to throw out all the rules designed to ensure fair play, then there's nothing I or anyone else here can do for you. The FPA can't help you by breaking its own rules. The FPA can't help you while fighting with you. If you use attacking the FPA as a method to try to get more attention in your Scam Alerts thread, your thread will be moved to the appropriate folder and any TC related extra weight on your review will be removed. If you push the boundaries of civilized behavior too far, you will be banned and all reviews you have left will be removed.

The FPA didn't "do this to you." You decided to demand help from the FPA while also trying to actively fight against the FPA. The rules exist for a reason. Open your own site to help scam victims and see how long until some people decide to waste your time fighting you, your site, and your site's rules.
Ahmed made a post that ended up in moderation on a Saturday. If he had bothered to read the FAQ (linked via Contact Us on the bottom of this page), he'd have seen this Question and Answer and would have known that he'd show some patience for a post on the weekend.

Why Isn't my Forums Post Visible?

The answer says it can take 3 business days, but usually it's done in 1 day. On a Saturday, he posted a complaint about how long it was taking after only about 7 and a half hours. The Forums Team added a note explaining things. Ahmed also posted in at least one old thread about the same broker. My moderators asked me to take a look. The thread was old and the OP had abandoned it. Ahmed already had his own thread, so I told them to delete the extraneous post, mark the thread as abandoned, and move it. I also asked for several other old abandoned and resolved threads to be moved. I think one of the resolved threads was about the same broker.

On Sunday Ahmed decided to push into the edge of conspiracy territory by posting...

i traded with many brokers around 5 years i made alot of profits and lot of loses and traded during big news and big events it's the first time something like that happen to me and from who?!! XM!!!
also in FPA they have the biggest promote here :rolleyes:

I stepped in and replied with...

XM also has multiple complaint threads that got moved to the Resolved Issues folder. Advertising payments buy banners, not preferential treatment. Would you like the FPA to try to assist you? Would you like to tell me how to pay to keep the FPA running without accepting advertisements?

Since Ahmed had implied a conspiracy I tagged the thread with conspiracy theory. If he behaved himself for a while, I could always remove it later. He seemed to calm down, but not for long.

A few days later Ahmed started complaining about a missing thread. I told my moderators to hold off on adding any comments at first. I was hoping Ahmed would go back to providing details about his issue. Instead, he decided to keep going on and on about how the thread was missing and the FPA was going to make his thread disappear.

The forums team did not make his thread disappear. Instead, they left another note about no threads disappearing. Since Ahmed had sent a TC invitation and there had been no response, the Forums Team sent a formal invitation from the FPA. This is the stage where the FPA gets more directly involved.

Ahmed decided that ranting about an old thread he couldn't find and attacking the FPA was much more important than spending his time trying to get the FPA to help him.

Dealing with Ahmed's paranoia and repeated attacks on the integrity of the FPA means he is no longer. I cannot help a person who insists on fighting me. The FPA cannot help a person who prefers to fight against the FPA instead of focusing on his issues.

Ahmed is free to take his issue to the regulators.

It looks like my modifications to Traders Court were not sufficient to keep people focused on factual information about their cases. I see I will have to roll out some much larger changes soon.

Hello
(Before anything sorry if my english is bad)
My name is Ahmed from Egypt.
I'm 5 years trader experience.
i'm sharing this story after more than week of getting worst support attitude from broker i thought they're trusted and safe place for trading.
if i was have 0.01% doupt of what happend next then i will never ever think about opening account with them or make any deposits.
my story starting before 10 days after i lost alot of money of buying GBPUSD then i watched an ad. that XM broker offer a promotion for october for 100% bonus when i deposit 200 USD and 50% when i deposit 1000 and i thought it's good enough for me to increase my credit and my chance to recover some of my GBP loses.
i made an account with them but i never made any trades until i got enough confident about that broker and it's good and not scam from forex peace army and trust pilot and other reviewers.
so i left my pervious broker then i made deposit 1100USD to my XM account number 84179237 at 12/OCT/2022
i made exactly 5 buy GBP trades in total volume (0.4 on GBPJPY / 3 Standard lots on GBPUSD)
in the first moments my wallet faced loss but it's recovered then i closed GBPJPY on 140 USD profits then lleft GBPUSD for some time
and after couple of hours i closed GBPUSD all orders on profits 1312 USD.
9.png

after than i made a withdrawal order for 1560.7 USD and kept in the account 1000 USD to trade on next day.
after more than an hour i surprised that's the 1560 USD back to my trading account again,
then the bonus removed, then the balance changed to 1100 usd only.
and i surprised that my withdrawal order has been rejected.
at the moment i opened chat conversation with them asked about what happend and they said that i have to wait for the Email explain what happend and they don't have any informations.
then i contacted my account manager (Yehia Chehab) ask him about what happend and he said he don't have any informations too.
then i tried to withdraw my intinal deposit 1100 USD it withdrawn after minutes.
4.png

10.png

after 1 hour i got that Email
7.png

They accuse that i connected with another client and violated the agreement and they canceled my profits and also canceled his LOSS!!!!!....
So XM compensated someone else loss by stolen my profits as they said and i sent 3 Emails to this department to prove that or provide me clear detailed evidences and they didn't answered me until today.
17.png

in next day i tried to open the account on the website and it failed.
13.png

i tried to contact my manager Yehia Chehab and he still insist that he don't have any informations about what happend but he think that they have enough evidences to do this to me without any details and everytie this guy or anyone on the chat ask me to read the 93 agreement pages for trading rules.
and until this moment i wonder and ask myself what is the trading rules that they mean?!!!
i made 1100 USD deposit and i have 1000x leverage and i suppose that i trade in real market and earn or loss in real market not from XM pocket.
and on their website they said all order types and hedging are allowed.
16.png

so what is the rules that let them remove my profits as it didn't exist!!!
then in 14 OCT they sent to me 3 message that i made a violation and this is a final decision without any details.
then in 17 OCT my manager Yehia Chehab and i hope they fire this guy sent an email to me and said that they have enough evidences that i violated the bonus terms so they canceled my profits then closed my account.
18.png

i asked my manager for a call then i asked him to provide me any clear evidences or details he said if he will get any informations he will send it to my mail
and i asked him about that another client who canceled his loss and he said i cannot share any informations about other clients.
and i asked him what is the trading rules that allow you to cancel my profits?!!
if you have any doupts about my trading and think that i violate bonus terms or even you sure about that then cancel the bonus from my account and never add any bonuses to my account in the future but leave me to trade with my money earn or lose it's my problem.
then he said (if we give you our money to trade with it then we make rules on trading allow us to remove bonus and profits and close the account)
i said if you are not ready enough to offer a promotion then don't offer it and i never think that if i lost my money in these trades you will never cancel the loss and back it again to my wallet.
then i told him that i will share my story everywhere and he said do whatever you want.
and today at 20 OCT i got this mail from Compliance department.
19.png

after this message i asked who is this guy and asked for proving that but nothing happend and they already stolen my profits under (Trading rules).

i'm not share this story for the money or profits but for Respect.
i lost alot of money in trading and i traded before with my pervious broker with bonus and this never happend to me.
i thought that XM is trusted but if i lost my money there i believe they will never compensate me or turn my loss back.
and i feel very depressed and disappointed when i think there's someone else recovered his loss as they said in first email and removed my profits for totally wrong accusations.

i didn't made anything illegal but they closed everything on my face and didn't even care about provide me clear details and evidences.
i hope FPA help me in this case and i challenge XM to prove anything because i didn't made anything wrong.
i made deposit then made trades then made profits.
Thanks.

i'm not share this story for the money or profits but for Respect.
i lost alot of money in trading and i traded before with my pervious broker with bonus and this never happend to me.
i thought that XM is trusted but if i lost my money there i believe they will never compensate me or turn my loss back.
and i feel very depressed and disappointed when i think there's someone else recovered his loss as they said in first email and removed my profits for totally wrong accusations.
If you had come to FPA first, you would see this pattern of behavior from this company existed for a long time. Not only in the reviews section, but the individual scam alerts also.

How can a broker who has honest business model offer so much gamification bonus on a deposit?

Can you elaborate on your total successful deposits with XM?
and your total successful withdrawals from XM? And the dates.

@Chris Zacharia

If you had come to FPA first, you would see this pattern of behavior from this company existed for a long time. Not only in the reviews section, but the individual scam alerts also.

How can a broker who has honest business model offer so much gamification bonus on a deposit?

Can you elaborate on your total successful deposits with XM?
and your total successful withdrawals from XM? And the dates.

@Chris Zacharia
it's my first time trade with them i was trading before with FXDD and IC Markets.
and i didn't made deposit after i got enough reviews about XM and i felt they're a real trusted broker and i made deposit 1100 USD
1.png

and my biggest issue is this message
2.png

if they are honest then they paid for another guy from my profits and my legal money!!!!
this is a biggest joke i ever heard in forex trading.

then they only withdrawn my intinal deposit
Untitled.png

and closed my account from that moment i cannot access my login area again.
they taken my money then blocked me then said hit your head on the wall.

and until this moment i never get any clear proven informations about what mistake i made, BUT

if they're really have any doubts about my trades and think that i violate the bonus terms then they only have to remove bonus from my account not closing the account and reset my profits as it not happend...!!!!

this is mean only thing that we are trading on demo platform and XM is a gambling site.

Can you confirm if there was someone else trading from your location. It seems that is the basis of their issue.

Can you confirm if there was someone else trading from your location. It seems that is the basis of their issue.
i made very clear detailed post but it's the second day now still pending and needs approval!!!
absolutly there's no one ever traded from my location

Sharing your personal details on a public platform leads scammers or recovery companies to rob you more.
i should post full data because i'm talking about biggest scammer broker in trading world.
XM doing too much effort on social media and make deals with best markets experts around the world to share themselvs as a trusted broker but what they made against me is totally the opposite.
i only shared my story here and i cannot believe what happend until this moment
i traded with many brokers around 5 years i made alot of profits and lot of loses and traded during big news and big events it's the first time something like that happen to me and from who?!! XM!!!

i should post full data because i'm talking about biggest scammer broker in trading world.
XM doing too much effort on social media and make deals with best markets experts around the world to share themselvs as a trusted broker but what they made against me is totally the opposite.
i only shared my story here and i cannot believe what happend until this moment

XM also has multiple complaint threads that got moved to the Resolved Issues folder. Advertising payments buy banners, not preferential treatment. Would you like the FPA to try to assist you? Would you like to tell me how to pay to keep the FPA running without accepting advertisements?

One of your screenshots mentions an IB account. Are you an IB of XM?

One of your screenshots mentions an IB account. Are you an IB of XM?
I'm not talking about why FPA accept ads from them i'm just talk about how they pay alot of money everywhere to make ads to show their fake clean face.

this IB is a local depositer with XM that help to make deposits with local currency in Egypt. he working with them to help egyptian to make deposits with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back