DISQUALIFIED (OP preferred to fight the FPA than focus on his issue) XM Global Stolen my profits 1560USD and closed my account!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a guarantee they always refund deposits after suspending account?
if your account already suspended i don't think they will pay anything
open thread here and let's see if FPA removed my thread to just keep 1 thread against XM (they have deal together)
and send me enough details about your case with XM to note it in my video.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Oct 24, 2022 at 9:15 PM
it's more than a week with no responses from XM representative.
plus FPA admin didn't responsed about why they deleted another thread with the same issue in the same day i opened my thread.

FPA Forums Team Note: No threads were deleted. At least one abandoned thread and a thread previously reported as resolved were moved over to the Resolved Issues folder.

The FPA tried to be a civilized place. Please avoid profanity.
FPA and XM are one there was a day a was chatting with XM on live chat and the guy I was chatting with sent me a FPS link to comment on my experience ,I told him I don't have time to waste to praise a s***y company who are just thieves and scammers

it's more than a week with no responses from XM representative.
plus FPA admin didn't responsed about why they deleted another thread with the same issue in the same day i opened my thread.

FPA Forums Team Note: No threads were deleted. At least one abandoned thread and a thread previously reported as resolved were moved over to the Resolved Issues folder.
FPA play like XM exactly and say there's no theads deleted!!!!
the thread is completely deleted from the forum and i also have a comment there and i cannot find this thread anywhere.
i wonder how FPA changed all that much from the past!!! and for what?!!
for scam broker will destroy FPA forum reputation someday.

FPA Forums Team Note: You have your own thread. We did delete one of your posts in a thread that had been abandoned and then moved the thread.

Since you are still fighting the FPA (ironically, just after we formally invite XM to join this thread, there is nothing more we can do for you. We cannot help you while you are attacking us.

FPA and XM are one there was a day a was chatting with XM on live chat and the guy I was chatting with sent me a FPS link to comment on my experience ,I told him I don't have time to waste to praise a shitty company who are just thieves and scammers
FPA deleted a thread completely and tell us lies.
i wiill share everything in my content.
my issue with XM is before month ago and till that moment i kept a chance for them to resolve.
but i swear god that XM will pay many douples of that money to fix this stupid mistake
but it will not help.

please stan send me your story with screenshot to mention it in my content

EMAL ADDRESS REMOVED inbox I send you all the details

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting your email address is a fast way to get emailed by dozens of recovery room scammers.

please stan send me your story with screenshot to mention it in my content
@Stan Ke must open his own separate scam alert thread and submit his evidence there (if he has not already done so)

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Additionally, I recommend that you read this thread to get caught up on how FPA scam alerts process works:

Crazy question: Why are you depositing money with a company that has such questionable business practices?

@Stan Ke must open his own separate scam alert thread and submit his evidence there (if he has not already done so)

I told him that to open his own thread in pervious replay by me
if your account already suspended i don't think they will pay anything
open thread here and let's see if FPA removed my thread to just keep 1 thread against XM (they have deal together)
and send me enough details about your case with XM to note it in my video.

anyway i'm working on unexpected surprise for XM not just about my case also it will be open area for anyone got scammed by XM but i will accept only cases with proofs and evidences.

XM until this moment think that i'm nothing and i just talk and my case will die by itself, but till this moment i try to give them a chance to talk with me and share detailes and answer questions.
there's no difference between $hit scam brokers and the way XM deal with me or with my case and they just send me same automated answer on Email that is final decision and no real support care about someone got scammed and his MT4 account history had been modified as we gambling poker not trading forex.
if you lost then you trade in real market.
but if you earn then there's a rules give them the rights to take what you earned.

i believe that there's no rights for any broker to remove a client profits.
they can cancel bonus program or end my client agreement but never ever close to our money or our profits.

i hope they save alot of money and alot of time and solve this case.

it's a challenge. and be sure.... The customer is always right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back