• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Dmitry Vladislav and Tradeboosts

I am having an issue with a company
Well, i'm amazed and surprised seeing this, I have used tradeboost for more then few years now and had no problem or reports about their system. because i made my research and also followed all due processes given to me by the company. i have never encountered any issue with tradeboost since i have been working with them.

Good day, i don't wanna be rude in this thread but i'm forced after seeing the last 2 comments. At this point your remarks in regard to Dmitry Vladislav and Tradeboost can't be considered valid, and this at point you are not welcomed in this thread. Let me explain why this is fraud, we put numerous comments questioning Dmitry with his strategy all our comments got deleted. We wrote comments about our problem under special thread about him, guess what whole threads were deleted. Why would they be deleted, if they can be easily answered since he has nothing to hide? Yes you're right because all bad comments in regards to your beloved Dmitry, are cleaned so his name stays clean out of fraud. He uses a bunch of fake reviews, and i won't be impressed if the last 2 comments are fake..... He was invited to FPA to have a talk, guess what he didn't come.... Plus on more thing, he asks you to pay insane amounts of money for a service he doesn't even explain, proof, or even show, as if he uses script and nothing more. No joke, i've seen a guy somewhere in thread asking why Tradeboost stopped working, guess what this comment was also deleted few days later. So at this point, unless you prove us that Tradeboost works, and that his strategy exists you can't be taken serious.... I dunno a single person willing to pay such an insane amount of money for a service that he doesn't get proof of, or can't even get answers about (And don tell me to contact Dmitry about proof, because he just ignores all questions about it). And i don't freaking care about what good things you say about him, because literally your comment is a copy paste of all 10000+ other comments about him, and all of them have one thing in common.... Too much love for Dmitry as if he is god, and no useful information proving that his service works... You only freaking say words, but you don't provide anything useful to the thread.... If your saying he is not fraud prove it or don't reply.

This is garbage . I don't know why anyone would want to ruin another's reputation and why FPA would put up a post without a valid information verification. I have been working with Tradeboost and Dmitry for over 2 years without any reason to say anything besides thanks to him and this post has cracked everyone up since it was posted on this whatsapp group . I can't say anything about the cost you mentioned here because I did set up my account at a much lower cost a long time ago. I am still in contact with Dmitry and he is my mentor. I have forwarded this link to him awaiting his response. If your set up requires a certain procedure then go with it and stop ranting !

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA is a place where people can try to get their complaints resolved. If you are volunteering to work 24 hours per day 7 days per week to quickly examine and validate every complaint that comes in, please say so.

In the meantime, why not let the owner of Tradeboosts address the issue without trying to build a conspiracy theory around every post you disagree with? Someone might think you were here just to disrupt the conversation and prevent a complaint from being addressed.

Show me proof of what you trade with Vladislav and the Tradeboosts software??????

I can assure you that you are a scam by posting this.

I have parted with $5,000 to obtain the software. Once I did that then I was told I had to sign up to an annual plan. They apparently have a bronze, silver and gold plan. Vladislav recommended the silver at $8,000. No mention whatsoever from either DV or Tradeboosts that this would happen once you have purchased the software.

around 8 weeks have gone by and I have seen nothing, despite numerous emails chasing both DV and Tradeboosts. I have askked for refunds because i have been given nothing and i have had no response. The is not one bit of evidence or fact to show that this is legitimate. When challenged I got no response from Tradeboosts, and Vladislav wont reply to me. He knows I am onto him and I will track him down and get my justice.

I can assure you this is a total and utter scam and I will be more than happy to retract this so called "ATTACK" if someone can prove me wrong with facts.

Well, i'm amazed and surprised seeing this, I have used tradeboost for more then few years now and had no problem or reports about their system. because i made my research and also followed all due processes given to me by the company. i have never encountered any issue with tradeboost since i have been working with them.

Locos

I would be grateful if you can provide me with some evidence to back up your statement?

Otherwise, you are also a Scam!

Also, if anyone would like to ring Tradeboosts, you will see that the numbers are also false.

upload_2019-3-19_12-47-2.png

Interesting that 2 new people to FPA actually comment 1 month after my post within 3 minutes of each other. This is the same pattern that Vladislav has on his own forum, whereby there are several comments made by so called legitimate people all within a few days then no further posts for 12 months.

Total Scam. Anyone have any advice on how I can pursue this guy. I have a Russian guy searching his location (Ex KGB) so I hope he will find his whereabouts.

Dmitry Vladislav was reported to have worked on Wall Street, but no articles to that effect.
I visited Wall street once in 2000 whilst on vacation. I think that makes me a Wall street Trader like Vladislav too!!!

The guy is a lying, cheating fraudster and I will get justice.

Has anyone come across Dmitry Vladislav and Tradeboosts?

Dmitry Vladislav has allegedly got an amazing system called Blended options Strategy.

Once you contact him he tells you that he will reach out and help and guide you to make money. However, you have to use the tradeboost software that is encrypted into your chosen broker software.

You are required to purchase the software. Once you do that then you get told you must pay for an annual subscription which is expensive.

Once you then do that they drag their feet and you get very limited updates.

Then you get told that you need a licence $20k to allow 3rd party encryption to your accounts.

Once you challenge these people they become aggressive but then go quiet.

I am keen to find out a legitimate company that can chase these people down and try and recover the monies placed under fraudulent promises.

I hate people like this and I will hunt them down until I get justice.

Stall

I'm one of the victim of these animals, I won't rest until I get justice to these animals. I spend big fortune to get the their system and I was very fool and I did not doing my research. I was believe their website and fake reviews with 5 stars rating.
They only have the websites, but they don't have a proof of software or they don't have software. I will report them to FBI about my complains to these people and I keep all emails from them and contact and sites.
Also check these websites: https://www.scamomatic.com/ and https://fakenumber.org/phone/+44-744 to avoid scammers phone numbers.

You are right, once you challenge what they requested to you and they become aggressive. I worked very hours for those money and they quiet on you once they have what they needs... People stay far away from these animals they want the money with empty promises and no proofs at all.

This is garbage . I don't know why anyone would want to ruin another's reputation and why FPA would put up a post without a valid information verification. I have been working with Tradeboost and Dmitry for over 2 years without any reason to say anything besides thanks to him and this post has cracked everyone up since it was posted on this whatsapp group . I can't say anything about the cost you mentioned here because I did set up my account at a much lower cost a long time ago. I am still in contact with Dmitry and he is my mentor. I have forwarded this link to him awaiting his response. If your set up requires a certain procedure then go with it and stop ranting !

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA is a place where people can try to get their complaints resolved. If you are volunteering to work 24 hours per day 7 days per week to quickly examine and validate every complaint that comes in, please say so.

In the meantime, why not let the owner of Tradeboosts address the issue without trying to build a conspiracy theory around every post you disagree with? Someone might think you were here just to disrupt the conversation and prevent a complaint from being addressed.
Show us a proof of both DV and Tradeboosts systems! I bet these two positive comments here are working with DM/Tradeboosts for scamming people of large amount. We address our complaint to DM/Tradeboosts and also invite them and they don't respond to their customers problem about of what we paid and once they collect the large amount from their customer and they will quit.

Back