DMMFX Withdraw Issue

small trader

Recruit
Hi,

i was opened the account my Account no : 100426701 on DMMFX and deposited 200$ .I made some profit, I have requested 400$ withdraw, I received 194$ (6$ Processing fee) on my skrill account and they sent 180$ (20$ for Processing fee) to my bank account, But i have received only 143$ to my bank account. I contact to my bank they told me"Your remitter bank charged sharing fee 37$ for 180$ amount".

DMMFX send my 180$ through NAB Bank via Standard Charted Bank(Intermediate Bank) to my Bank account ICICI bank Ltd.The remitters Bank NAB and Standard Charted Bank both charged 37$ from my withdraw amount 180$. I contact to DMMFX and explain the issue,But they told "we are not responible for those fee".

Now i want to withdraw another withdraw amount 1000$, i ask to them process my withdraw to my skrill account, Because to avoid huge amount of Bank fee, Imagine 37$ fee for 180$, and 1000$ amount?

They are not process my withdraw through skrill account.They can only process via Bank, I am asking if you process via Bank, please avoid those sharing fee, But they told me we are not responsible for those fee.

Please help me to received my profit to avoid huge amount of fee.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

I have invited them and sent all email address, They respond to my email address "Please note that while we cannot specifically speak for other brokers, this is standard not any different among many other ASIC registered broker as we are. "

I also explain FPA is not forex broker, It's a Forex Public Forum, They are not reply.

I have invited them and sent all email address, They respond to my email address "Please note that while we cannot specifically speak for other brokers, this is standard not any different among many other ASIC registered broker as we are. "

I also explain FPA is not forex broker, It's a Forex Public Forum, They are not reply.

Go to live chat and talk with them. Share this thread link with them and ask to reply here.

DMM FX is a very good broker.
I have been trading with them since June 2015.
I was offered $40 for free and made $ 70 from it and withdrew to my bank account without a fee.
Then i put in real money and each time they remit money to me only $ 20 is charged.

I think its not a broker problem but rather a banking problem.

I believe recently and from the 22nd of Feb all withdrawals will be free for $ 1000 and above.

Hope it solves your problem.

They are not frauds you are just caught up in cross borders banking issues.

Regards

Hi,

i was opened the account my Account no : 100426701 on DMMFX and deposited 200$ .I made some profit, I have requested 400$ withdraw, I received 194$ (6$ Processing fee) on my skrill account and they sent 180$ (20$ for Processing fee) to my bank account, But i have received only 143$ to my bank account. I contact to my bank they told me"Your remitter bank charged sharing fee 37$ for 180$ amount".

DMMFX send my 180$ through NAB Bank via Standard Charted Bank(Intermediate Bank) to my Bank account ICICI bank Ltd.The remitters Bank NAB and Standard Charted Bank both charged 37$ from my withdraw amount 180$. I contact to DMMFX and explain the issue,But they told "we are not responible for those fee".

Now i want to withdraw another withdraw amount 1000$, i ask to them process my withdraw to my skrill account, Because to avoid huge amount of Bank fee, Imagine 37$ fee for 180$, and 1000$ amount?

They are not process my withdraw through skrill account.They can only process via Bank, I am asking if you process via Bank, please avoid those sharing fee, But they told me we are not responsible for those fee.

Please help me to received my profit to avoid huge amount of fee.

DMM FX is a very good broker.
I have been trading with them since June 2015.
I was offered $40 for free and made $ 70 from it and withdrew to my bank account without a fee.
Then i put in real money and each time they remit money to me only $ 20 is charged.

I think its not a broker problem but rather a banking problem.

I believe recently and from the 22nd of Feb all withdrawals will be free for $ 1000 and above.

Hope it solves your problem.

They are not frauds you are just caught up in cross borders banking issues.

Regards

37$ sharing fee for 200$ is charged by their bank NAB, How can i ask to their bank? If charged by my bank i am the responsible, But charged by their bank, I am asking to DMMFX to process my next withdraw to my Skrill account to avoid huge amount of Bank fee, other wise refund those fee. Just imagine Bro 37$ sharing fee for 200$, For 1000$ withdraw sharing fee will be more than 200$.

And you joined the FPA just to say this?

Well trusting that this forum and the topic discussed is that of Fraud, i felt compelled to negate such a view of a good broker, especially one i use and have no problems with.
In addition joining FPA due to this very reason does not bind me to only one post. I am sure i can add value to the forum with my views and also attract value for myself from all the members on this site.
Therefore you would appreciate whatever the initial reason does not mean it should stop someone from joining a good forum.

I hope I am welcome

See if you can help Small Trader get his issue resolved and you would find yourself very welcome.

Back