1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Anyone Know About Usdbot Ea

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by boyremy, Jan 29, 2010.

  1. boyremy

    boyremy Recruit

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello People,
    I keep receiving a lot emails about USDBOT. At some point I decided to have a look; I found some robust profit made by this so called USDBOT EA.
    Does anyone have idea of this Robot and if it is good or same old trash with recaptioned name?
    Please let me know ASAP. The result generated by this Robot is too good to be true/real. I received same about Forex Mutant but after spending about £110 buyng it, it's all fake.
    Please tell me if USDBOT is another fake robot.
     
  2. clem699

    clem699 Sergeant

    Joined:
    May 20, 2009
    Messages:
    147
    Likes Received:
    0
    Check the following for reviews:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex-software-reviews
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/trading-system-reviews
     
  3. boatlover

    boatlover Recruit

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Usd Bot

    Yes I have tried the usdbot for the last 18days and after 2 updates it is still a disaster. On one acount (demo) it has dropped 80% and on the other it is about 20% down. Nothing like the 95% positive trade hit rate that they promote. Another dud? At this stage I think so. DONT BOTHER!
     

Share This Page