Do I need to Divulge my Credit Card number to a broker?

goodking

Recruit
I just wanted to know how necessary it is for me to divulge my credit card information to an intended broker.

I opened an account recently with GFT but they are asking me to provide them with my credit card details. I wonder if this is necessary.

Someone please advice me on this issue.

Thanks.

I just wanted to know how necessary it is for me to divulge my credit card information to an intended broker.

I opened an account recently with GFT but they are asking me to provide them with my credit card details. I wonder if this is necessary.

Someone please advice me on this issue.

Thanks.

That depends on how you fund the account, if you have given them your bank details and permission to take money for margin calls then they don't need your credit card. I would be suspicious.

Last edited:
That depends on how you fund the account, if you have given them your bank details and permission to take money for margin calls then they don't need your credit card. I would be suspicious.

I've never been in your situation before but I suggest that whenever real money is at stake, we should always be suspicious and should scrutinize each and every detail of the transaction. :D

Back