Do not go overboard with Forex Trading!

Forex trading undoubtedly brings good money but one must be careful while trading. You must not be too excited and put everything at stake. For Family is too valuable to compromise with .The wealth forex gives is good but the wealth of family is .... life!
Patience is a massive quality in forex trading

For sure, all what you describe here is a simple common sense and basically nothing more with that matter. How can we prolong with that ? Do you have any idea of what to do or not ? It's all comes with experience and over time anyway.

Balance, patience, simplicity... not just for forex but for life. Ever notice the smartest of people, experts in their field, whether it be Traders, Scientists, Musicians, etc... they all do things and can explain things in the simplest and purest form. I'm sure that after all of their studies and schooling that their Professors, in the end, told them to forget everything that they have learned over the years and just be... This is what opens you up to grow all the while owning solid fundamentals.

I agree that patience is very necessary on forex market. However, it is very hard to stay patient when there are so many tempting market moves promising green pips

Every time the reason for loss is not ignorance, even experienced traders face loss. It may involve many things as when a trader had no skill to cope with the market or not take the proper risk he may face difficulties or over trading can be a cause to lose trades. In every situation try to remain away from extremes the can mislead you.

Balance, patience, simplicity... not just for forex but for life. Ever notice the smartest of people, experts in their field, whether it be Traders, Scientists, Musicians, etc... they all do things and can explain things in the simplest and purest form. I'm sure that after all of their studies and schooling that their Professors, in the end, told them to forget everything that they have learned over the years and just be... This is what opens you up to grow all the while owning solid fundamentals.

yes i've realised when someone truly understands something, they can explain it in the simplest terms and you will understand too.

Back