DO NOT JOIN LIBERTEX AFFILIATE PROGRAM - I LOST $750 TO THE AFFILIATE MANAGER

@FPMglobal can you list your website please?

also list all the other forex/cfd/binary options/crypto companies that you run affiliate programs for?

These are the sites owned by Libertex.
libertex.com, libertex.org, fxclub.com, fpm.global, stormgain.com, and I do not know how many disguised faces LIBERTEX has.

FPA Forums Team Note: If you don't invite them, how can you be sure?

Now that we've gotten your attention, can you invite the company FORMALLY with this process:

List all email addresses associated with them or their affiliate manager.

When the invite company button fully disappears, then you have completed the invite process :)

Dear Mason,

Thank you for the feedback provided in your post.

FPM.global is in charge of managing the Libertex affiliate program. We have looked into this issue and it seems that you were not able to provide the required documents to meet the KYC requirements as per the T&C that you accepted during your registration process. http://skrinshoter.ru/p/240320/uUdG4m.

As you probably already know, it’s a mandatory requirement to have full KYC for any partner introducing new clients to an EU regulated broker as per current guidelines from regulators.

As such, in order to resolve this issue, please reply to your affiliate account manager and provide them with the requested information so we can proceed with processing your payout.
As always, we are here to help and provide the best service.
Hi, I just contacted Elena and I have not received any response yet. Why do you pretend as if you care about affiliates in front of public forums? Please be more transparent.

Back