DO NOT trust BBB Markets

thomasan2014

Recruit
They will definitely steal all your money. A Scam. Let's stop BBB Markets!

I got scammed by their so-called Senior Broker David Hoffman and here is my story:

I actually started with a minimum investment of E 200 upon sweet talk and promises by David. I was given a “bonus” of 20E. I did not study anything about the bonus nor its implications then as I did not know much about binary trading nor how it works. I was very ignorant and innocent about the workings of binary scammers and did not do any checking or due diligence. David did show some positive trades starting from August showed some small positive trades and called me to put in more money to make bigger profits but I did not do it then. That was around August or September 2017 not sure of the exact dates as the requests were made via phone
Then in October he posted an article in my email inviting me to invest in Bitcoin and raved how his customers who had followed his advice were making huge profits wanted to invest in a BitCoin After reading his article on how BitCoin was performing and that I should not miss the opportunity to make big bucks on the tide of BitCoin surge I agreed to buy 1 Bitcoin which was worth about E6000 + then. However, I could not put in the full amount needed due to limitations set in my bank card per transaction So he said its alright I can pay according to my bank's ability until the full sum for 1 Bitcoin is achieved. Between 17/10/17 and 25/10/17 a total of E 6780.00 was paid from my bank account and my wife’s credit card into BBBmarkets account. After I had paid the money, instead of getting a Bitcoin for me he put my money into his trading account and tied it up with measly bonus E100 to tie up my money with a min of 30 trades according to his so-called contracts then
He advised me to do it then as trading in that manner was better and had a broader scope then putting it into Bitcoin as, Cryptocurrency trading was very high risk by his method of trading he had broader markets to invest in and make better profits. I believed in him and agreed to do as he requested. After that he will show some positive trades then quickly call me showing enthusiasm and excitement and ask me to put in more money so that he can trade bigger trades and make bigger money as I had a 10% which I put as the top line My total money inc the bonus and winnings stood at E8082.33 He will call me and harassed me into investing more and more money.telling me about the possibility of making big profits. The just before the Black Friday and Cyber Monday trades in November he called me and again very excitedly and enthusiastically told that there was a very big opportunity to make something like 25 - 30% profits on the 2 days trades as it was traditionally a good time every year to trade and make big returns. I was a fool to have believed him and borrowed money from my wife and pumped in another E980. He said that that was not enough for the 2 days trade and asked me to have a minimum of E10,000 in my account to enable him to carry out the 2 days trades. I told him I will try and convince my wife and she gave me the money. Suddenly she had a change of mind and withdrew the transaction I could not fulfill another E1000 as my wife refused to lend me anymore money and warned me that she feels I am being dragged into a con game.
So Black Friday came and went followed by Cyber Monday and no trade was made for me at all. Before his request for the top ups I had told him I did not have any more money in my in my bank at all and that I was borrowing money for a short term from my wife as she had Insurance payment commitments in early December. So I asked told him that I wanted to withdraw the E980 or a round figure of E1000 on 1 Dec (because I had borrowed the money from my wife and had a deadline to return it) he refused to give my money back. I told them I still wanted to withdraw what I had invested a few days earlier was told by his so called "Account Manager" I can’t as I had received bonuses and my account frozen until I had made 30 trades at it is the minimum requirement to make partial withdrawal at that moment I had in records only 23 trades. Guess what happened next? I got uneasy and suspicious and decided to seek advice from my nephew a lawyer who asked me if I did any due-diligence about the broker before I made the investment. I told him I did not and then checked in Google to my shock I found out the BBBmarkets has been listed as an unregistered entity and a scam broker by a few channels. My blood just froze when I saw all the write-ups by a multitude of people about how they were scammed by BBBmarkets and David Hoffman and his co-conspirators.
I immediately, told him to stop trading on my account and give back all my money and made stop orders to my bank and informed them about my being scammed. I was advised by my nephew to make a report to our Police under Cybercrimes division and I duly did that. They told there is nothing that they can do as it happened offshore unless it happened under their jurisdiction. David immediately called me as well as emailed me and apologetically said he wanted me to let continue trading to achieve my aims. My Money in the account stood at 9062.33(with trading profits) then. I flatly refused as I had read how others had lost it all in 1,2 or 3 trades by brokers of BBBmarkets when they started asking for their money back.I told him I want my money of E7960 which I had paid and he can keep the E1102.33 profits which he had made on my account for his troubles. I JUST WANTED TO GET WHAT I HAD PUT IN THAT’S ALL.I told him that if he doesn’t give me back my money I will take it to social media with my story. He was still adamant and wanted me to let him trade and I refused.
The he devised another method to embezzle my money by charging inactivity fees every day and over a period between 20/12/2017 to 8/1/2018 he has stolen E5293.12 of my money by way of inactivity fees and the account shows as balance of E3,769.21only
There must be some way to stop these scum/parasites as they are ruining peoples lives. They don’t care and actually mock you and talk about their flimsily created contracts when you try to appeal to any better nature they actually no conscience at all and still have the audacity to try to convince you to make another deposit so they can trade and lose more of your hard earned cash. Anyone with any advice on how to stop these scums and try to get money back please help !
I have "invested" Euro 7960 which effectively is RM39,000 in my countries currency which is my lifetime savings plus borrowings in BBBmarkets , and had E9062.33 in the account, but it is a scam company, and looks like they don’t want to give any of my money back.
I have lost my money (Stolen) it would appear. I have reported it to some people in the government, and will soon meet with others higher up. For now, I would like to get the word out that these people are crooks and swindlers.David Hoffman (I don’t know if it is real name cos when I googled for his name it did not show anyone of his occupation or any other info) is truly a sneaky scoundrel and conman.
BBBmarkets is their front to scam innocent people of their hard earned money and savings under the guise of Binary Trading.

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

They will definitely steal all your money. A Scam. Let's stop BBB Markets!

I got scammed by their so-called Senior Broker David Hoffman and here is my story:

I actually started with a minimum investment of E 200 upon sweet talk and promises by David. I was given a “bonus” of 20E. I did not study anything about the bonus nor its implications then as I did not know much about binary trading nor how it works. I was very ignorant and innocent about the workings of binary scammers and did not do any checking or due diligence. David did show some positive trades starting from August showed some small positive trades and called me to put in more money to make bigger profits but I did not do it then. That was around August or September 2017 not sure of the exact dates as the requests were made via phone
Then in October he posted an article in my email inviting me to invest in Bitcoin and raved how his customers who had followed his advice were making huge profits wanted to invest in a BitCoin After reading his article on how BitCoin was performing and that I should not miss the opportunity to make big bucks on the tide of BitCoin surge I agreed to buy 1 Bitcoin which was worth about E6000 + then. However, I could not put in the full amount needed due to limitations set in my bank card per transaction So he said its alright I can pay according to my bank's ability until the full sum for 1 Bitcoin is achieved. Between 17/10/17 and 25/10/17 a total of E 6780.00 was paid from my bank account and my wife’s credit card into BBBmarkets account. After I had paid the money, instead of getting a Bitcoin for me he put my money into his trading account and tied it up with measly bonus E100 to tie up my money with a min of 30 trades according to his so-called contracts then
He advised me to do it then as trading in that manner was better and had a broader scope then putting it into Bitcoin as, Cryptocurrency trading was very high risk by his method of trading he had broader markets to invest in and make better profits. I believed in him and agreed to do as he requested. After that he will show some positive trades then quickly call me showing enthusiasm and excitement and ask me to put in more money so that he can trade bigger trades and make bigger money as I had a 10% which I put as the top line My total money inc the bonus and winnings stood at E8082.33 He will call me and harassed me into investing more and more money.telling me about the possibility of making big profits. The just before the Black Friday and Cyber Monday trades in November he called me and again very excitedly and enthusiastically told that there was a very big opportunity to make something like 25 - 30% profits on the 2 days trades as it was traditionally a good time every year to trade and make big returns. I was a fool to have believed him and borrowed money from my wife and pumped in another E980. He said that that was not enough for the 2 days trade and asked me to have a minimum of E10,000 in my account to enable him to carry out the 2 days trades. I told him I will try and convince my wife and she gave me the money. Suddenly she had a change of mind and withdrew the transaction I could not fulfill another E1000 as my wife refused to lend me anymore money and warned me that she feels I am being dragged into a con game.
So Black Friday came and went followed by Cyber Monday and no trade was made for me at all. Before his request for the top ups I had told him I did not have any more money in my in my bank at all and that I was borrowing money for a short term from my wife as she had Insurance payment commitments in early December. So I asked told him that I wanted to withdraw the E980 or a round figure of E1000 on 1 Dec (because I had borrowed the money from my wife and had a deadline to return it) he refused to give my money back. I told them I still wanted to withdraw what I had invested a few days earlier was told by his so called "Account Manager" I can’t as I had received bonuses and my account frozen until I had made 30 trades at it is the minimum requirement to make partial withdrawal at that moment I had in records only 23 trades. Guess what happened next? I got uneasy and suspicious and decided to seek advice from my nephew a lawyer who asked me if I did any due-diligence about the broker before I made the investment. I told him I did not and then checked in Google to my shock I found out the BBBmarkets has been listed as an unregistered entity and a scam broker by a few channels. My blood just froze when I saw all the write-ups by a multitude of people about how they were scammed by BBBmarkets and David Hoffman and his co-conspirators.
I immediately, told him to stop trading on my account and give back all my money and made stop orders to my bank and informed them about my being scammed. I was advised by my nephew to make a report to our Police under Cybercrimes division and I duly did that. They told there is nothing that they can do as it happened offshore unless it happened under their jurisdiction. David immediately called me as well as emailed me and apologetically said he wanted me to let continue trading to achieve my aims. My Money in the account stood at 9062.33(with trading profits) then. I flatly refused as I had read how others had lost it all in 1,2 or 3 trades by brokers of BBBmarkets when they started asking for their money back.I told him I want my money of E7960 which I had paid and he can keep the E1102.33 profits which he had made on my account for his troubles. I JUST WANTED TO GET WHAT I HAD PUT IN THAT’S ALL.I told him that if he doesn’t give me back my money I will take it to social media with my story. He was still adamant and wanted me to let him trade and I refused.
The he devised another method to embezzle my money by charging inactivity fees every day and over a period between 20/12/2017 to 8/1/2018 he has stolen E5293.12 of my money by way of inactivity fees and the account shows as balance of E3,769.21only
There must be some way to stop these scum/parasites as they are ruining peoples lives. They don’t care and actually mock you and talk about their flimsily created contracts when you try to appeal to any better nature they actually no conscience at all and still have the audacity to try to convince you to make another deposit so they can trade and lose more of your hard earned cash. Anyone with any advice on how to stop these scums and try to get money back please help !
I have "invested" Euro 7960 which effectively is RM39,000 in my countries currency which is my lifetime savings plus borrowings in BBBmarkets , and had E9062.33 in the account, but it is a scam company, and looks like they don’t want to give any of my money back.
I have lost my money (Stolen) it would appear. I have reported it to some people in the government, and will soon meet with others higher up. For now, I would like to get the word out that these people are crooks and swindlers.David Hoffman (I don’t know if it is real name cos when I googled for his name it did not show anyone of his occupation or any other info) is truly a sneaky scoundrel and conman.
BBBmarkets is their front to scam innocent people of their hard earned money and savings under the guise of Binary Trading.

Top of Form

Bottom of Form
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back