Do not trust Best Forex Signals

jamielap

Recruit
First off, these guys don't really know how to trade. Their strategy every day an hour or 2 before the London Open is to place a buy and a sell on the same pair. they go for a maximum of 15 pips. If you look at their homepage it will show the trades that they placed including the losers. What they don't show you are the trades that they simply put on their results page after a big move is finished, then they report it as a winner. But in actually they didn't even place the trade in the first place. How do I know this. I was stupid enough to sign up for their trade copier service. After 12 days, my account was down 20 percent. Oh, by the way, to use that service you have to give them your mt4 account number and password. Man, I deserved to lose.

Man I'm really sorry for you. But did you ever ask yourself this: If someone is that good at trading, why would he bother selling signals?

Yes, I agree, should know better. Actually, there is no refund as it is one of these outfits that give you free signals for opening a partner account.

Hello jamielap

I too am sorry for your lost, and also have to echo Amin EL-HAKIM message.

These so-called "partners", "managers", and or "signal givers" are only after your money to avoid risking their own.

I have watched day after day one so-called "manger" give misleading results in this very forum, in the hope of tricking members/guests into opening large accounts for him to manage.

Hopefully the day will come very soon, when no trader will need to fall victim of these con artist anymore. ;)

Good luck
Liz

First off, these guys don't really know how to trade. Their strategy every day an hour or 2 before the London Open is to place a buy and a sell on the same pair. they go for a maximum of 15 pips. If you look at their homepage it will show the trades that they placed including the losers. What they don't show you are the trades that they simply put on their results page after a big move is finished, then they report it as a winner. But in actually they didn't even place the trade in the first place. How do I know this. I was stupid enough to sign up for their trade copier service. After 12 days, my account was down 20 percent. Oh, by the way, to use that service you have to give them your mt4 account number and password. Man, I deserved to lose.

At least this guy admitted his fault and have learn the lesson, sadly it was lately!
If you were manually following signals providers the loss was much less but since it's a copier service, giving your mt4 account no and password was the biggest mistake.
Keep this in mind, No good signal provider company asks for that, they mainly have agreements with many brokers for that purpose, at least something legal is worked on not like in your case(give me your account.......)!

Man I'm really sorry for you. But did you ever ask yourself this: If someone is that good at trading, why would he bother selling signals?

They will tell him " We make our own account money but need bigger amount of money to grow our business and clients profits are our gains too as we gain % of it...."

Hello jamielap

I too am sorry for your lost, and also have to echo Amin EL-HAKIM message.

These so-called "partners", "managers", and or "signal givers" are only after your money to avoid risking their own.

I have watched day after day one so-called "manger" give misleading results in this very forum, in the hope of tricking members/guests into opening large accounts for him to manage.

Hopefully the day will come very soon, when no trader will need to fall victim of these con artist anymore. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Even if it may look hard to accept but I put most(to not say all) of the blame on clients.

You can not blame the cruel when you are ignorant!

Even at time(a decade ago) I was a newbie in Forex, had never let anyone to trade my accounts.

It just needs some awareness.

Scam brokers and account managers work like sales marketer hunters creating dreams in clients minds of BIG MONEY in the market that can be won in short time and provide their services as the HOLY GRAIL

When the client enters the game, gets stuck, finding him/herself in losses, chasing it to return to the deposited amount for first step.
Scam account managers hunt that mentality by asking for more deposits, in claims of covering the losses and earning money!

Back