Do you believe in Forex?

Hmm, i think crypto is our future. Really look around. Crypto is everywhere :)

Yeah a kind of independent ecosystem which out of government control.. still pretty speculative but not too different from regular stock or currency markets

Crypto trading will definitely continue developing, I have no doubt about that, but I doubt that will mean the end of Forex.

Forex is a 100% authenticated and real business with huge rewards. If you want to become a good trader then you need to believe hard in the Forex market as it is necessary requirement. The business is risky but its real. I believe in Forex, do you?

Crypto trading will definitely continue developing, I have no doubt about that, but I doubt that will mean the end of Forex.
Crypto has no such a good confidence as forex has developed in my life. 2nd thing is that crypto is not easy to do for every one . Forex is much better than other financial business because of its many good features. It is risky but we can handle this risk with some wisdom and practice.

Crypto has no such a good confidence as forex has developed in my life. 2nd thing is that crypto is not easy to do for every one . Forex is much better than other financial business because of its many good features. It is risky but we can handle this risk with some wisdom and practice.

That is why I said it will continue to develop. Over time and as it passes into the mainstream trading it should become both more accessible and less risky.

Though crypto currencies are becoming popular day by day, it does not mean that crypto is the complimentary of forex trading. Since crypto currency trading has some limitations in terms of security or liquidity issue. Thereby I personally prefer forex over the crypto currency trading. And I consider that forex is more reliable than crypto currencies. I have tried BTC a few months ago: somehow not so satisfactory. However, again back to my conventional forex trading.

Though crypto currencies are becoming popular day by day, it does not mean that crypto is the complimentary of forex trading. Since crypto currency trading has some limitations in terms of security or liquidity issue. Thereby I personally prefer forex over the crypto currency trading. And I consider that forex is more reliable than crypto currencies. I have tried BTC a few months ago: somehow not so satisfactory. However, again back to my conventional forex trading.
I have traded both but have gone back to Forex as BTC is a bit too unstable for my liking.

Back