Do you believe in Forex?

Interesting to read about people's beliefs. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter whether you believe in FX or not as long as you are making money.
A combination of skills, psych and capital is all you need and your results will determine your believe.

GOR!

Deep, deep in your heart you think everything is clean as a whistle? Or you are ready to do anything if it involves money (based on your answer)?

Believe in Forex trading, let's say no one knows about market so this business totally unpredictable and there is no doubt
we only can believe on the facts which we do have for the trading indeed

you are incorrect. sive knows! ;)

Believe in Forex trading, let's say no one knows about market so this business totally unpredictable and there is no doubt
we only can believe on the facts which we do have for the trading indeed

Why would i be here if I didn't believe in Forex?

We all are here into the forex trading business for earning some good amount of money by carrying out profitable trades with the knowledge which we develop.

Believe it or not... You can earn from it

Another believer here, but again in order to make money from Forex you do need have be constantly educating yourself updating your knowledge and strategies in order to be on top of this "game".
People that don't bother to learn the tools of the trade they will definitely loose big in this volatile market.

well... i wouldn't say it is very volatile, and that is part of the problem. what happened to the nice 100 pip moves per session not news related? long gone seem the days when the gbp/jpy, for ex, in the same session, would go 100+ (sometimes almost 200) pips 1 way, and then retrace 50, 70, even 100 pips!! that's the kind of volatility you need to make some serious coin. but watching the eur/usd move 150 pips over 2 days... somebody just shoot me! ;)

perhaps it is time to try commodities/futures more seriously.

Another believer here, but again in order to make money from Forex you do need have be constantly educating yourself updating your knowledge and strategies in order to be on top of this "game".
People that don't bother to learn the tools of the trade they will definitely loose big in this volatile market.

Back