Do you believe in Forex?

I had full believe in forex market , No doubt I loose much in start . With my hard work and practice I overcome my weakness. Now forex is my passion , Those who work with patience get reward of their work . I met many traders who start with just low deposits now they are good traders.

Believing in forex is not a point in my view because this is the largest market. Making profit is a thing that many of us don't believe because we face loss in our start due to lack of patience and skills.

Obviously, I am. Because, I see Forex is the most reliable business. That’s way, I already take this business as my profession. It’s knowledge based business. I used my last year to improve my trading skilled. Now, I believe my Forex knowledge and also this money earning opportunity.

Obviously, I am. Because, I see Forex is the most reliable business. That’s way, I already take this business as my profession. It’s knowledge based business. I used my last year to improve my trading skilled. Now, I believe my Forex knowledge and also this money earning opportunity.

Glad to hear you has earn money from forex business , i believe your trading skill has good . so you can believe of this business . and from you i hope any people has optimism can get good income from doing this business for better lifes in the future

I had full believe in forex market , No doubt I loose much in start . With my hard work and practice I overcome my weakness. Now forex is my passion , Those who work with patience get reward of their work . I met many traders who start with just low deposits now they are good traders.

There is no one who can make sure to win in every transaction but it is possible to realize consistent profit with maximizing profit and minimizing loss so you can gain more profits than losses. If you had good money management, it is still possible to gain more profits than losses with more losses than wins if you had risk reward ratio at least 1:2. You can gain profits with percentage of win only 35% than loss.

There is no one who can make sure to win in every transaction but it is possible to realize consistent profit with maximizing profit and minimizing loss so you can gain more profits than losses. If you had good money management, it is still possible to gain more profits than losses with more losses than wins if you had risk reward ratio at least 1:2. You can gain profits with percentage of win only 35% than loss.

One should never even make an attempt to win each and every transaction when they are trading in this highly risky forex market because the chances are that they may certainly lose their hard earned money to the forex market with an urge to make more money in each trade.

Hello,
Trading is very hard and you should think of it like every other job. People think that this is easy way to become rich, but the truth is different.
I believe in trading because it gives a lot of advantages than the other business

Of course I believe in FOREX..... When million of peoples are trading and making regular profits, why I shall not believe it ? I have been in this industry for 3 years and no doubt, I believe Forex can be the best Career for me to get ultimate Success.

I believe there are no doubt anything about forex. The problem is the trader himself, whether they can be discipline, system wise trading, good risk and money management etc. It is all about probability game, no difference you open a convenience store.

Back