Do you believe in Forex?

We should believe in this business because very large number of people is getting involved in Forex business so that we should focus on improving our knowledge first so we will get familiar in this business soon.

First and foremost I have a belief in myself. And because I believe in myself I believe in trading too. It provides great opportunities, but one also needs to know how to use those opportunities.

As a trader, I does like forex trading and I am attached with this business since long earning reasonable amount, so I believe that after giving efforts we can earn reasonable amount from this lucrative business.

Indeed I do have belief in forex in light of the fact that it is genuine business that is giving me great pay each month . It is a side business for me, forex helped me to profit from a little venture that I had in my trading account . It is 24 hours market I can oversee time effortlessly.

It doesn't matter whether I believe in forex or not. What does really matter is that i know from my own experience that you can make a good money on forex.

If you don't believe in Forex, you'd better not start trading here at all. A trader needs to believe in it and to be eager to develop in this field. only then they are likely to succeed.

If you don't trust Forex then you shouldn't even start trading there. If you don't believe that you can do it and that you can earn a lot of money on the market then you shouldn't start, as I've said already.

A friend of mine once said that forex is a scam, but one can make quite good money on it. So you may not believe in forex, but at the same time make money on it.

Yes, I believe in Forex as it is a historical market. It is the most risky business as the prediction of the market is quite difficult here. You can not blame market for your losses due to wrong moves. You are responsible for your profits and losses on the forex market.

It’s like believe it or not there is actually a market where foreign currencies are bought, sold or exchanged. This market is called forex or shortly FX. I personally believe in forex. I have seen many of friends are doing this business some of them are earning good volume of profit but most of them are losing. It’s not like gambling. Here to make money trader need to invest and like tree plantation they need to practice and implement different things in their business.

Back