Do you believe in Forex?

Yes, and it depends. When i trade short terms i believe in that business model. When i jump ship to crypto, sometimes i doubt forex profits. But yeah i believe in myself that i love trading in general

Forex is more stable than crypto it is my way of earning because O am getting enough amount as a part time trader. I believe in forex trading that is possible only with skill and experience. one can not make money just joined he has to learn all about trading.

Cryptocurrencies, in my opinion, are getting ever more popular despite the highly fluctuating prices. And those may stabilize in the future too.

Cryptocurrencies, in my opinion, are getting ever more popular despite the highly fluctuating prices. And those may stabilize in the future too.

Yep. Despite the fact that now everywhere prohibit advertising about crypto, in nearest future it will still gain momentum and become more in demand.

Yep. Despite the fact that now everywhere prohibit advertising about crypto, in nearest future it will still gain momentum and become more in demand.

In my opinion that is just a preliminary reaction. Once cryptocurrencies enter the mainstream and gain some regulation those restrictions may be lifted.

Forex is real. How can you not believe something, that everybody knows about, and where a lot of people trade? But I think the question is a bit different. I think some power controls forex. I think that quotes can be controlled and someone does it for their own profit.

The unbelievable thing in forex is its uncertain movement it is not controlled even by expert traders. People say they can not trust on forex business. They should make such abilities in them that they walk with forex easily not try to be aggressive with it. They have to search their own profitable way of trading. I can say confidently that forex has its own worth and trust.

Back