Do you believe in Forex?

I don't think so, that BTC is very good financial instrument. I know that cryptocurrencies - future like a penny stocks some years ago

It is true that crypto currencies are now becoming well-accepted as investment fields. Even various crypto currencies, like Bit-coin, Lite-coin, Zcash, Ripple, Etherum, Dash, etc. have achieved the trust of people around the world. as crypto currencies have serious issues of security and liquidity problems a trader needs to be very alert while taking decisions of investment. Thereby, I believe that forex is the largest financial market where traders are engaging in currency translation.

As many traders are coming in this world market each day, I believe in forex. Due to many infrastructural benefits, like micro trading accounts, leverage, easy access to market, etc. all have made forex as a potential investment field. For example: as a student, I have been trading with the micro trading account as I feel suitable.

If you really want to be a trader on the Forex market then you have to believe in the Forex. How can a person reach the moon although he does not believe in the moon? I am a trader and I have full confidence for my trading career and about the market as well. Thanks

That is a great way of putting it. If you have no belief in what you are doing you cannot have faith in your abilities either.

If you really want to be a trader on the Forex market then you have to believe in the Forex. How can a person reach the moon although he does not believe in the moon? I am a trader and I have full confidence for my trading career and about the market as well. Thanks
Yes without believe any guaranteed work can be disturbing for trader. He has to believe on market as well as his skills This believe comes after practice when he is able to gain profits. First steps are really difficult , loss can loose his believe on trading. The strong thing is his own struggle to make himself a good trader.

Yes I do believe in Forex. Forex could make you a lot of money if you have sound and right skill but I generally won't recommend it for the beginners. But if you have a broad knowlegde of how forex and foreign reserves work then you are at the right place. Feel free to ask any thing else.

Everyone has been a beginner at some point though. I would recommend caution and patience when trading, but I'd still recommend it to beginners.

That is good advice. Be patient and practice what you've learn on a demo account first, the rest will come later.

Back