Do you believe in Forex?

Not everyone can become a trader. It requires significant knowledge of economics, mathematics, statistics, psychology of the masses. How many people do you know that understand well even one of this topics, let along all of them?

Yes, I believe on Forex. A person can make a big profit and even loss. But some scammers That steal your profit and initial Loss But if you find a trusted Broker You are at a right place for great profit

I believe in forex trading. Forex trading is a multi-trillion dollar industry with a huge potential to grow even further. I know that there are a lot of losses in forex trading but the results outweigh the risk of the losses. You need to think both sides of the coin.

I know that people especially from Europe may think that Forex is a kind of financial pyramid and somebody tries to rip you off. I think mostly because of bad reputation that was made by some brokers, who are trying to sell the idea, but over the years the attitude gets better.

I believe in forex trading. Forex trading is a multi-trillion dollar industry with a huge potential to grow even further. I know that there are a lot of losses in forex trading but the results outweigh the risk of the losses. You need to think both sides of the coin.
You are right forex is biggest financial market of world , day by day it is growing and clients and volume of trades are becoming higher. With all risks related to forex this business is working for people. Risk and reward bothe sides should be keep in mind when atrader is going to place an order . I believe in forex but not blindly I have to work with my learning sense then forex is a real business for me otherwise it would be an illusion for people who wnat to be rich overnight.

I also believe in Forex market, otherwise I would not be here. It is true that it is the biggest market in the whole world. In this sense, it provides so many opportunities, the only issue is to understand how this market is functioning in order to benefit from it

I believe in my skills and dedication to make success on Forex market. I am still perfecting my trading strategy to reach my final goal which is financial independence. This is what I believe that I really can accomplish

Well, if you dont believe that you can make success on this market then, why are you wasting your time here? It is quite simple logic, so I dont think that there is any active trader today here, which would say that he dont believe in Forex

Many people do not believe in forex cause they simply heard a lot of bad stories about scammy brokers or about something similar and don't even try or learning to find some positive things about that anyway. Thanks in advance for that matter.

To be honest, I would say that I believe in forex market because it has given me enough money and eased my life. If you talk about trading forex, then I will say that you need to choose good broker, otherwise your belief will be shattered.

Back