Do you believe in using a Trading Plan?

Yes I do believe in using a trading plan. A trading plan is very important in order to do well in forex market.

Of course I believe in using a trading plan. Being prepared for different scenarios is half of good trading - the other half is being disciplined and following one's plan.

Yes I do believe in using a trading plan. A trading plan is very important in order to do well in forex market.

I also think that we better keep a trading journal too and review it in our free time to evaluate our performance as well as mistakes.

I also think that we better keep a trading journal too and review it in our free time to evaluate our performance as well as mistakes.

That is also a good idea. In my opinion, one should review their journal regularly and consistently, rather than just when one has free time. Make that time part of one's trading plan.

Last edited:
yes your journals are your best guider .You can easily know your performance. Then your next plan is defined what changes should be made in it. I must say your trading plan should be according to your targets, needs and market situation.

yes your journals are your best guider .You can easily know your performance. Then your next plan is defined what changes should be made in it. I must say your trading plan should be according to your targets, needs and market situation.

We need to develop and use such a trading plan that can give us more profits from trading business. We all know that it is very important for a trader to earn income from his trading and for this he will need a good trading plan also :D

Trading plan is always in my mind. Without trading plan there is no way to set up a trade. Every successful trader have their own trading plan. So before start trading every trader should make a trading plan that how they start, which time frame they should use & how it works. Without proper trading plan all efforts will be gone in vein. So every trader should have a proper trading plan

Trading plan is always in my mind. Without trading plan there is no way to set up a trade. Every successful trader have their own trading plan. So before start trading every trader should make a trading plan that how they start, which time frame they should use & how it works. Without proper trading plan all efforts will be gone in vein. So every trader should have a proper trading plan

There are probably some impulsive traders out there who aren't that organized and still manage to be successful, but personally, that's not something I would count on. I'd rather have a trading plan.

Trading with proper planning is the key to get the success in forex trading, we can not earn from forex without having a unique plan, therefore I always make a planning and stick with that planning and I am earning reasonable amount while following a good plan.

Back