Do you believe in using a Trading Plan?

Some times I do not believe on trading plan when all my efforts go wrong. Market turns suddenly that I not expect. This time we not act upon on trading plan as we want. I think there will be weakness in analysis or right entry time.

That is emotional effect i think . some times market reverse our mindset to not believe any thing , including our trading plan , all our work feel useless and just waste . but from time to time i believe we can find suitable trading plan that can follow it

Using a plan is very important in order to avoid emotional trading. If you won't use a trading plan, then you can get into all sorts of troubles. Try to develop a trading plan first and then apply strategy on it to get best results.

Using a plan is very important in order to avoid emotional trading. If you won't use a trading plan, then you can get into all sorts of troubles. Try to develop a trading plan first and then apply strategy on it to get best results.

Always following a proper trading plan is certainly helpful for all the traders because once we are organized in our trading routine then it is certainly helpful for the traders to follow the routine and make some really good gains on long run. Trading plan should consistent of ideal entry and exit for successful trading process.

Creating a plan is 1 thing, can someone follow a plan is another thing. I even notice that a lot of people couldn't follow easy plan or instructions although it was ready made.

Creating a plan is 1 thing, can someone follow a plan is another thing. I even notice that a lot of people couldn't follow easy plan or instructions although it was ready made.

But the problem is that most of the traders don't even make a trading plan, following is another thing. Only those traders are winners in forex market that have a trading plan and follows it correctly.

Always following a proper trading plan is certainly helpful for all the traders because once we are organized in our trading routine then it is certainly helpful for the traders to follow the routine and make some really good gains on long run. Trading plan should consistent of ideal entry and exit for successful trading process.

Yes, good trader must follow his own trading plan because it will be useless to have good trading plan but you don't follow it well. In theory, almost all people have known about it but in reality, it is not easy thing to follow trading plan well. There are many different conditions of market so it will be safer for traders if there is proper trading plan to follow so you won't lose more than you could afford to take.

But the problem is that most of the traders don't even make a trading plan, following is another thing. Only those traders are winners in forex market that have a trading plan and follows it correctly.

you are correct , the importance of trading plan is make ones can do their business as safe base on the rule of system, management and target . so as inderectly such trader do this business as ideal businessman in profitting of their job

Yeah, I agree this. A lot of them never create their trading plan at all. The point I am trying to make that it is not easy to follow a plan as well even the plan ready made for someone.

Yeah, I agree this. A lot of them never create their trading plan at all. The point I am trying to make that it is not easy to follow a plan as well even the plan ready made for someone.

Certainly following trading rules or trading plan becomes difficult for the traders because it requires very good trading principles or strong mindset for the traders such that they can be able to implement them in each and every trade for excelling in the trading business.

Back