Do you believe in using a Trading Plan?

Yeah, I agree this. A lot of them never create their trading plan at all. The point I am trying to make that it is not easy to follow a plan as well even the plan ready made for someone.

It's very risky to trade without good trading plan because no one can make good analysis in every transaction so good trading plan is important thing to make preparation for the best and the worst which can happen in the market. Beside, there is no trader who can trade well without proper trading plan to follow because you need to maximize profit and minimize loss in whole transactions and you can make it happen without trading plan.

If a trader has a good trading plan, you can see that his performance will be far more better than a trader trading without any plan. A trading plan makes a huge difference in a successful and an unsuccessful trader.

If a trader has a good trading plan, you can see that his performance will be far more better than a trader trading without any plan. A trading plan makes a huge difference in a successful and an unsuccessful trader.

The success rate for the well organized work schedules are far more better than the unplanned and unprepared working attributes. Thus, the same is applicable for the forex trading business where in the traders who have their tradings planned can execute well and make some good gains.

A trading plan is a must have for almost any type of trader. If a trader is not using a trading plan, then he will face great loss any time sooner. So the best way to make profit and keep profit in forex market is to trade with a plan.

I can give a real life example of why trading plan is a must have. A while ago, I made a couple of trades thinking that I knew my trading plan well enough. Both trades resulted in losses. After looking into those trades I realized that I could've avoided those losses if I consulted my trading plan. What really happened is that I missed a tiny, tiny detail describing my edge. So as you can see - consulting trading plan for each trade is very important and if you're not doing that - do it!

It is right that the result of trading will be better if there is proper trading plan to follow because you can maximize profit when your analysis was right and you can minimize loss when you made mistake in analysis. So, it's no need to worry in any condition of market when there is proper trading plan and you can fix the mistake easier too because you will know the consideration in making decision when you followed trading plan well so your performance can be better.

Every day forex market is different, so you need to have a pre-planned method in order to cope with you, you should know exactly what you are looking for, in order to get good results. If you don't have plan, then you won't be able to make money.

Every day forex market is different, so you need to have a pre-planned method in order to cope with you, you should know exactly what you are looking for, in order to get good results. If you don't have plan, then you won't be able to make money.

Forex trading will actually keep on changing and we have to learn how we can adjust to this business and keep growing.

This will mean that we must know what is right and which trade is going to give us a good income :p

Trading plan is a must to all serious traders. Without it you'll be lost in the sea, with sharks waiting to bite off chunks of your hard-earned money. You need to know when to get in a trade, when to get out, and how much are you willing to risk on that.

Trading plan is a must to all serious traders. Without it you'll be lost in the sea, with sharks waiting to bite off chunks of your hard-earned money. You need to know when to get in a trade, when to get out, and how much are you willing to risk on that.

Each trader must have a Trading plan using which he can get a good income and the one which can stand the test of time.

This is why whenever we plan to do our trades we must always remember that each trade will make us better traders one day :D

Back