Do you enjoy trading forex? or you just want the money?

Now I really enjoy forex trading, it has become a passion for me. As a beginner it was some stressful feeling with me when face market as I did practice on it I develop more interest to find new ways of trading. Now forex is giving me outcomes in profit as well as is a satisfactory business that I do with my passion.

For me it started as a means to an end. A job that would give me just enough money along side freedom to travel the world. But i have come to love it. It's just that the losses can be heart wrenching. That part gives me second thoughts.

any of you trading forex full time?
It's the long term aim for sure.

In terms of what I get out of it, I would say both the challenge and the potential finacial reward. I havn't been able to follow a career in the subject I studied at university (like many) and have struggled to find any traditional vocation that really inspired me and sparked a fire. They were just wage earners. With this it is something I can learn, develop and improve on. It has the potential to allow for finacial freedom and freedom of time crucially which is the biggy for me. I don't want to spend 50 years stuck in an office to get a crappy pension and be bitter.

I want to learn trading. I do have some experience in trading but would like to develop new skills too.

I do want the money but without the knowledge of trading there is no way of making profit in forex.

You still need to be enjoying it in some way or method anyway for any possible reasons out there totally and entirely. It's one of the hardest tasks to get some big money on this planet so it should be rewarded in some way or another please.

Well, I'm here for the money, and I do enjoy getting them :) does it answer your question? I mean - I don't hate trading Forex, it's just hard and way too stressful sometimes.

Back