Do you enjoy trading forex? or you just want the money?

For me it's money what brings people in Forex. But also it's both by the time being when people gets used to it. Patience is everything in Forex to learn and earn ;)

For me its a passion driven by doing what I love, the money is just a bonus. I'd still trade if I only made peanuts doing it. My passion for trading grew when I could physically watch the world economy on a screen and that's what made me want to learn about trading. In the beginning, I didn't know what type of money you could make trading. For me, the other is Passion driven by the freedom it offers followed by money. Plus, I like solving puzzles so trading can be a bit of a puzzle at times too!

I would say both , I do like trying to achieve a high as strike rate as possible, I know it's a cliche but the freedom you can achieve is the most rewarding!

It seems to me that these are interrelated aspects of one business. Of course I like what I do. And of course I like the fact that I can make good money with it. It's not painting or reading, it's a job that requires a lot of money, and of course I want to make a profit from it.

i wouldnt call myself a trader yet as im no where near the level needed but i love the idea that one day i will be a trader, obviously the money will be nice, we all need it but i love the charts

I won't lie, definitely my goal is money and I think it's quite normal. I didn't come here to play, I came here to make money and the more the better

In the beginning trading was really fun for me in some way, but now it's a full work for me and the work has to be paid for, so yes, I'm waiting for the profit from this case and I love when it turns out to be big, because I feel that my time is not wasted.

Back