1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you guys like "mood music" when trading?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Michael "Grimweird" Tan, Sep 17, 2013.

1. mrnoob

mrnoob Private

Well, life goes on.
    "Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal; it's the encourage to continue that counts." --Mike Ditka

2. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

Mainly my family life that stresses me out(3 kids under 5 and another happening soon)

mrnoob likes this.
  3. mrnoob

mrnoob Private

Wow, you are building your family now~ No matter how, just don't be afraid of what you are going to face and fight with!
    You are the superman of all of them~ Learn to be grateful of the presents that God gave you~;);)

CryptoatForex likes this.
  4. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

That does sound stressful. The fact alone that you can trade to begin with is impressive already.

CryptoatForex likes this.
  5. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

I am very grateful and happy and lucky with my family...….now I want to learn forex completely to give them a great life.

6. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

Easier now school is back lol

7. Notati

Notati Private

Yes, I like music when I do work. It keeps you concentrated and mind refreshed. I also got separate playlist for the work mode. I would love to share it with you and want you to try it since it got one of the best tracks in the market. Do, let me know if you want them. Thanks and have a nice day.

8. bigdolly

bigdolly Master Sergeant

It's better to trade without music or any noise to maintain high concentration.

9. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

Music does not means noise, it is very pleasant feeling when we listen our favorite music. I would certainly use to listen music while trading because it grapes me towards trading my focus will be just on trading and mind will feel good with light music. Then other external elements will not disturb me as noise of traffic , gossips and other elements. Music is not an issue for me at all.

10. HollyHopScotch

HollyHopScotch Recruit

a little bit of light classical helps me concentrate