Do you guys like "mood music" when trading?

Mainly my family life that stresses me out(3 kids under 5 and another happening soon)
Wow, you are building your family now~ No matter how, just don't be afraid of what you are going to face and fight with!
You are the superman of all of them~ Learn to be grateful of the presents that God gave you~;);)

Wow, you are building your family now~ No matter how, just don't be afraid of what you are going to face and fight with!
You are the superman of all of them~ Learn to be grateful of the presents that God gave you~;);)
I am very grateful and happy and lucky with my family...….now I want to learn forex completely to give them a great life.

Yes, I like music when I do work. It keeps you concentrated and mind refreshed. I also got separate playlist for the work mode. I would love to share it with you and want you to try it since it got one of the best tracks in the market. Do, let me know if you want them. Thanks and have a nice day.

Yes, I like music when I do work. It keeps you concentrated and mind refreshed. I also got separate playlist for the work mode. I would love to share it with you and want you to try it since it got one of the best tracks in the market. Do, let me know if you want them. Thanks and have a nice day.

It's better to trade without music or any noise to maintain high concentration.

Music does not means noise, it is very pleasant feeling when we listen our favorite music. I would certainly use to listen music while trading because it grapes me towards trading my focus will be just on trading and mind will feel good with light music. Then other external elements will not disturb me as noise of traffic , gossips and other elements. Music is not an issue for me at all.

Back