Do you guys like "mood music" when trading?

Earlier I often traded and listened to music at the same time. Then at a certain moment I was annoyed by the extra noise. Now I prefer trading in silence. o_O

Music is a motivational element in trading and there are some traders who listen to motivational themes before starting their trade day. This is especially for traders who like to scalp and take quick pips.

I am like to listen to music during a trading session, slow music also help to make relax on minds, sometimes listening Quran recitation also make room condition been a convenience, although in trading not always able to make a profit, but with listening music, it makes happy during trades

I think that it is quite cool to have something to relax you or to inspire you while you are making your geniuin strategy and move. I like to listen piano classics while trading, it just somehow helps me to stay concentrated.

I think that it is quite cool to have something to relax you or to inspire you while you are making your geniuin strategy and move. I like to listen piano classics while trading, it just somehow helps me to stay concentrated.
Yeah classical music is soothing.

I prefer to trade in silence, because entire brain force is on the lookout for auspicious trading opportunities.Trading is very intellectually-demanding occupation, that's why we have to carefully set up working environment

Eventually, each trader having own habit during trading activity, if like on silence mode usually will felt disturbed if trading while listening music, but for a trader that like to listening music hence will felt there is something that missing on his minds.

i like to trade silently whenever i feel external elements are disturbing I will like to hear my favorite music it will be ok to remain focused on trading then I will not diver my attention . Then Music can motivate or think more freshly . Music appeals every one when one feels comfortable . Specially with new year happiness I will enjoy music with trading.,

I need silence during trading time because calm mind to concentrate the market, However, after market close I like acousticsong that can help to relax.

Back