Do you guys like "mood music" when trading?

I believe that you need to be relax and tension-free before doing any sort of trading. If music helps you in soothing and relaxing, then be my guest. But don't let the music distract you too much. You need to have all your undivided attention in the trading process.

Yes, but I do listen more silent one which allow me to think and concentrate on everything entirely and possilbly with many variants out there absolutely and clearly. All else doesn't mean anything which will be done.

I don't like listening to music at all. It's kinda distracting for me, I don't know. Even in the gym - I work out without the music.
Music silence my inner voice... I don't know how to explain this :D Without music I have more time with my thoughts. I sound like a really weird guy, I'm sorry :)

For me, I like with music but not all kinds of genre, my favorite music is slow rhythm and touched the heart but not too loud volume, I don't like music rock, I think each trader also they have own favorite music to listening,

I dunno whether these kinds of topics are allowed here, but just wanted to check whether you fellas have the same tendencies I do. I NEED something playing in the background when I'm staring at the charts.

As an example:

followed by:

When things start going south :D

Thanks foe these, I must admit having something in the background can be a welcome addition

I do like relaxing music in the backgound when i trade. I have the wife and kids at home with me these days, so it is a little difficult.

Has to be nice but nondescript. I can't be wanting to hear a certain bit again or having it becoming too prominant in my thoughts. But I prefer it to silence I think

looking to build a trading play list to work and develop my mood when trading and my emotions

I love listening to all types of music from Metal to classical. I find heavy music quite soothing so don’t find it affects my trading. If the analysis on the screen is correct it shouldn’t matter your emotional affect on placing your orders. I think if you can listen to death metal blasting And it doesn’t affect your trades you’ve got a handle on your emotions when trading :)
Just do what makes you happy :)

Back