1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have a goal for the next six months?

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Rambo35, Jul 4, 2013.

1. CRPA9

CRPA9 Private

Build my account slowly and try to remove more emotion! killing me atm

2. bigdolly

bigdolly Sergeant Major

Going all-in will kill you even faster with more intense pain :) Just keep that in mind that your current patient approach won't irritate you so much

3. Olieng38

Olieng38 Private, 1st Class

Yes, I have a goal for the next 6 months, and a long term trading goal. I want to improve my trading and start increasing my trades, since I intend to have an account with steady profits in the near future. Actually, without a goal, you can not succeed in the forex market. Planning is key

4. Enayess

Enayess Private, 1st Class

I have a long term goal for my trading activities. Actually, I can't say I have a specific goal for the next six months, though I intend to increase my trades and become better at analysis. Both fundamental and technical. I hope to become a full-time trader some time in the near future. I just hope things would work out for me

5. Quinuiacl12

Quinuiacl12 Recruit

I have started a year will relatively small target. I want to make at least 0.5% on a daily basis. After few months I have increased my target to 1%. When I reach this target I will set again new higher target. This is my challenge, but it is going good so far to take small steps toward big goals

6. Boyd35

Boyd35 Private, 1st Class

I find that by setting my trading goal makes it much easier for me to track my personal progress on this market. For me it is something like key performance indicator to reach my defined profitability level. If I dont make it, then it means that something needs to be changed

7. Etedus12

Etedus12 Corporal

Yes, I do have a goal for the next six month by improve my average monthly income from forex to like 100% more, I plan to dedicate a lot more time to it than I am doing now and that's really it. I am wishing luck to everyone who is on the same quest out there.