Do you have a goal for the next six months?

I have a goal to increase my trading capital to a level where I can easily swing trade and can make enough money on some trades to withdraw reasonable money after every month.

My yearly goal is to double my account, so 6 months from now it must be 125% from what i have today

I have a goal to increase my trading capital to a level where I can easily swing trade and can make enough money on some trades to withdraw reasonable money after every month.

Ok, after some time my reaction to such goals is:

Y0UJC.jpg

My only goal is that i should be able to make consistent income which can bring me good level of financial freedom.

My main goal is to make a profit. How much that profit is going to be depends on the trading opportunities I see each month.

My goal for the next 6 months is to start making enough money to live off. I've started to make some profit and am now looking to steadily increase lot size

Yes I Had a goal for next 6 months . I have to overcome my weakness. go to new plans and test them successfully before apply in live trading. My goal is to increase my profit % . with less loss. I have to do efforts too for this target.

Back