Do you have a goal for the next six months?

Yes I had a plan and goal for next 6 months. I need to make changes in my trading , know things which are not working . I will make more reasonable and realistic goal for trading. I feel now I can decide well than earlier. My aim is to minimize risk as much I can.

I am working on developing certain strategies on demo and that’s where I have goal to achieve this or that during next 6 months, but overall, I don’t have goals while trading. I believe that setting goal is just not right and is something that is only going to trouble us, so that’s why we need to stop setting targets. It is far better for us that we work without targets and goal; it will help us with performance.

I am trading with a target that I will earn the reasonable amount from this business as I am a part timer and I am trying to earn small but reasonable amount, I have no huge goal as forex is risky and tough business, I am achieving my small target efficiently.

Nice to read that your small targets are easy to achieve . This practice should be for every one. Actually traders had less patience they want more in less time. I also prefer low but sure profits, I plan for morerisk management techniques should be tried in next 6 months.

Next 6 months goal always should be to learn better and trade with caution to get higher pips but the same time not to get carried away with the luring market.

My goal is to earn 5K for my trip to Maldives with my family. Let it be our modest forum secret. Btw its good to share your motivations and not to hide it inside, because it works like I make a commitment and spend more efforts to complete it.

My goal is to follow my strategy closely and earn what I am supposed to earn based on said strategy. That is enough for me.

It is important to have goals in our life. A target, an aim which can help us to be focus. Forex trading is no different than other things. I would like to say every trader should have their own goals depend on their trading style and their attitude towards forex trading.

It is important to have goals in our life. A target, an aim which can help us to be focus. Forex trading is no different than other things. I would like to say every trader should have their own goals depend on their trading style and their attitude towards forex trading.

I agree. The more organized one is and with a clear goal in mind, the better. That applies to all aspects of life, but especially to Forex trading.

Back