Do you have a goal for the next six months?

The target the depends on the trader - some people prefer to be more modest, others are bolder. In the end of the month, all that matters is reaching that target successfully.

Yes I do have goals but not any profit goals. My goals are to be more skilled. More study, more research. I do believe only skills can bring profit in forex market. Yes goals are good. But they should be well defined.

Target oriented is good. I also try to follow my own target. But the goals are different in the different stage of forex business. At least to me. In the beginning of my career I tried to earn profit though it is small in amount but my target was to make it consistently. Now I am doing long term trading. And to do long term trading I follow the target and goals set by my forex broker.

My goal is to earn enough money for investing and diversification between 10 different sources in bonds, PAMMs, shares and real estate. not less then 10k for each item. This is my stable goal.

My goal for next month just want to do the best that I can do, achieved better result from forex business, and still always get earning with working from home, with expectation is able get financial freedom and have money from online business to built own house

of course everyone has a specific goal on the market. And it's best to plan everything for the long-term period, for over a month of course. Although many don't do that of course for some reason.

Obviously I have trading goals for my business. I think every trader maintain this for their business. Otherwise they will not be able to maintain continuous profit in their forex business. What I do for my forex business I don’t set a long term goal. I follow a target for every week. As I am scalper short term planning is very much helpful for me. I guess my short term weekly basis planning helps me to full fill the monthly target as well.

I would like to finish what I was going to do for more than a year and I couldn't finish it all. I do not like it when things are not finished.

Back