Do you have a goal for the next six months?

I try not to set long-term goals for myself, due to the fact that Forex is a very unpredictible thing. Today it might all be okay, but tomorrow you can suddenly lose your deposit=)

My target has remained the same for already two years. I want to create a stable trade system with minimum risks.

you should set the trade related targets a year or at least half a year ahead to know what strategy to follow and not to get lost in some situation. Otherwise there'll be losses.

I wan't tell you any lies. My main target in forex is making profit. In the nearest months I want to increase my monthly profit. Now it comprises 20-25% and I want it to be 50%. When it reaches 50%, I'll resign from my main job)

As any other business, trading also requires to set the short term as well as long term goals. You must have one long term and two or three short term goals here on this market in order to gain success. What do you people think about it?

I always try to challenge myself. I will try to double my earnings in the next six months. Please, don't ask me my earnings till now =). Do you think i have set a feaseable milestone? Can you recommend a better one?

I always try to challenge myself. I will try to double my earnings in the next six months. Please, don't ask me my earnings till now =). Do you think i have set a feaseable milestone? Can you recommend a better one?

I think that if it works for you then there's no need to change anything.

Setting goals is very important in forex trading. You will more successful through this approach. I have set a goal that i will double my overall profits in the coming six months. I know that the road will be very hard but you need to overcome all the hurdles to be successful in life.

Your´s is pretty good. I think it´s better not to set a goal about results but rather a goal about the process.

For example:
Don´t set a goal of: I want to make 40% per year!
Set a goal of: I will stick to my trading plan!

Back