Do you have a goal for the next six months?

The past months have not been good for me. I have a goal that i want to recover these losses and double my profits for the past six months. I know that it is hard but you need to challenge yourself if you want to become a mature and good trader. So, keep on finding new challenges.

As much a trader is concerned about his performance he can evaluate many things like causes of loss, ways to change his immature trading style as well as his trading plan. I now plan well than my past year for future trading months. I will do my best to achieve this plan by rational trading because loss recovery needs more care in trading.

I have no goal how much money to earn. In trading, this is how it will turn out, and it is useless to set goals. Or lucky, or not lucky. I have a trade goal in mind. Namely on gold. I think that gold will become more expensive in the next 6 months, and therefore I am ready to invest in it.

Hard times come in forex if you face loss in last months I believe you have learnt many things from this experience, if not you can improve your trading skill with more practice on demo. Traders plan about what he needs to plan good steps to find his targets that really work for capital growth

Hard times come in forex if you face loss in last months I believe you have learnt many things from this experience, if not you can improve your trading skill with more practice on demo. Traders plan about what he needs to plan good steps to find his targets that really work for capital growth
I want to learn more about new trading systems for this purpose demo is a best option It will tell me this will work for me or not. Then my new plan is to achive my targets as I can with minimum mistakes . My right trading will be a success to gain all this what I plan for next couple of months. We all can do better as time passes with the help of practice and learning.

Back