Do you have enough patience?

Patience is the key to success in forex trading. Without patience, a trader is bound to give up after getting the first few losses. Unfortunately for these impatient traders, one must be able to withstand these situations in order to succeed, since consistent profits take time

Sometimes it is easier to predict the market moves but sometimes it is very unstable! And then I feel not so confident in what I have to to so I basically just stop trading. I think it's the best idea.
It also take a lot of patiance to not get involved in trading if I see unpredictable jumps. Sometimes it feels like I could have earned great profit but actually the not cause market is very unpredictable at that kind of moments which brings much higher riscs

Trading with sense of confidence empowers trader he can think better and decide better. When he is in doubt for market movement nt easy to predict it and know the right trading entry in market I think he should quit from trading for that time. He can get some other good trading market when he will predict it easily to get his targets than he should jump in darkness not knowng where to go.

f you have been in forex trading from long time you must know it’s not as easy as people think if you want to make your life easier and less stressful don’t geek out on the math make things easy for you and you have to be patient

Back