Do you have enough patience?

Patience is an absolute necessity for forex trading. It is additionally considerable for forex trading. Most traders don't have the patience to sit tight for a genuine market position to trade. They attempt well ordered to open new request or recoup their losses by opening new request. I have learned to have patience.

Patience is human nature which is necessary in every sector of life. In forex business it is most important. Forex market is very uncertain. If trader lose his or her patience he or she will not be survive in this market. In this market trader need to keep patience for the right moment to take right decision. Every second of the market is not same all the time. It is the key of successful trading.

I agree. Patience is vital for good trading, in my opinion. It is important to learn to wait for the best possible entry you can find, rather than open a position just because you want to open a position.

Patience is the must in Forex to achieve big results. In forex, it is not easy just to place the trades and earn the profit. History of the instrument, market behavior and a lot of things are needed to be kept in mind. If it is placing small trades or intraday then you can avoid patience but if the trade has to be kept open for a long time or for few days in that case patience is must for every trader.

Patience is the must in Forex to achieve big results. In forex, it is not easy just to place the trades and earn the profit. History of the instrument, market behavior and a lot of things are needed to be kept in mind. If it is placing small trades or intraday then you can avoid patience but if the trade has to be kept open for a long time or for few days in that case patience is must for every trader.

patience should work in combination with a good knowledge of the risk strategy. OR, put up with it till the stop-loss.

I've always had problems with patience, never had enough one. However, forex is a good teacher which I have to pay with my money =)

Patience is something a trader develops as they practice.The more one practises, the more they learn to patient. That has been my experience, at least.

Patience is something a trader develops as they practice.The more one practises, the more they learn to patient. That has been my experience, at least.
Yes experience giving us valuable lesson on our life, with more practice it could making us become better to become patient because we facing many kinds market condition, and we can become better trader, patience is important in every business not only on forex

Back