Do you have enough patience?

Only newbies don't have enough patience. That's why they have losses at the beginning. One more problem is stubbornness, which is the opposite to impatience.

I used to be quite impatient and like all the newcomers I wanted to have everything at once:) Now I understand that those who can wait are likely to have the best profit.

There must be enough patience in this sphere. Nothing good can be achieved here without patience, it's one of the key factors of good and productive trading in forex.

Patience is something every Forex trader should have. If they aren't patient, they'll be constantly loosing, which is something nobody wants.

Yes it is the fact that patience is the necessary factor for gaining success on the Forex market as this market plays with your feeling quite amazingly. You need to practice on how to strenghthen your emotions and feelings while trading on this market.

When i start demo and at the beginning of live trades, no. I wasn't. That's why i lost money. Nowadays i am and you should. But when trading becomes routine, and you know what you trade and your goals are, you won't think how you became patient. It has to be natural

Currently I have some patience. But when I was new I was restless. All the time looking for an entry. There was fear of losing opportunity. But now I don't watch the charts too much. Only in London and New York session I use to watch the charts. No hurry to take any entry. But it takes time to be patient.

Patience is something every Forex trader should have. If they aren't patient, they'll be constantly loosing, which is something nobody wants.

Yes you are right. Most traders are impatient and undisciplined. They want to make profit very quickly and that too without proper knowledge and skills. No well defined plan, they just do some random trading. And they are not willing to learn.

The patience is something that depends on your belavior and the way of thinking. A lot of people are worried about trading and don't have enough patience during trading. Thus, not all traders can be profitable.

Back