Do you have enough patience?

Patience is key to success. You need to be calm and have to show maturity while doing trading in forex market. At this is the only market which remains open for twenty four hours a day. Also tolerance is required for outcome of huge investment. Technical skills are required.

Forex trading is popular among youth generation. I have seen that majority of them lack the patience required for forex trading. They need to realize that money is not easy to make in this world. There are no short-cuts in life. You need to work for every penny. So, acquire the essential skills.

Forex trading is popular among youth generation. I have seen that majority of them lack the patience required for forex trading. They need to realize that money is not easy to make in this world. There are no short-cuts in life. You need to work for every penny. So, acquire the essential skills.

The lack of patience comes with the greediness to make more money quickly and inturn traders tend to lose more money. Our own emotions are our enemy, how we manage our emotions during trading determines the success or failure of the trader. Patience is certainly the most needed tool for trading profitably.

I think Forex is popular among everyone, regardless of age. Older people like trading too, in my experience.

I have met plenty of forex traders who seem to lack patience when they trade. They want to rush into a trade in order to make money, but without patience you are really not trading properly. You may enter or exit a trade pre-maturely which means you are leaving pips in the market rather than pocket them in your portfolio.

Patience is a very important attribute to master in order to better your trading results. This also applies if you already achieve good results as with a bit more patience you could increase your earnings from the same strategy you are already using.

Do you think it's possible to achieve great level of patience without trading plan? I think no. That's why it's pointless trying to understand how you can eliminate emotions. You have to start from trading plan and then think onwards

Do you think it's possible to achieve great level of patience without trading plan? I think no. That's why it's pointless trying to understand how you can eliminate emotions. You have to start from trading plan and then think onwards

Agree on the fact that there needs to be a trading plan. And don´t just own it, follow it too. I don´t think though that anyone can ELIMINATE their emotions. Best would be to practice self-control in order to feel the emotions but know not to let them interfere with your trading plan.

There is no point in having a trading plan if you're not following it as closely as possible. That is where discipline comes to play such a large and important role in trading.

You need to have a lot of patience in order to be successful in forex trading. Aggressive and hot-minded will never be successful in it. You need to ask yourself if you are patient enough to withstand the complexities of forex trading before investing actual amount in it.

Back