Do you have enough patience?

Sometimes for too much patience, entry opportunity may be missed on a trend. To me little patience is fine. Its also the perceptions that vary what an entry opportunity is!

Fair enough, I rather have enough patience and miss out on a trade than enter a trade prematurely and be stuck with floating trading losses. It all depends on the trader and their preference.

you have to keep patience while trading....i pull off when the markets are unpredictable....

To be patience we have to trade with proper trading plan and strategies so that we will be able to get the positive results from trading. Discipline and money management helps the trader to increase the patience factor.

If the trader lacks patience then there is no chance that they would wait for much more profitable trades and be able to become good and profitable traders on long run.

I don't think that it's so much patience that's required as it is setting goals and levels. It's a bit like growing a garden. You can't just plant the seeds and expect a garden in 2 hours. You need to measure the growth and wait for it to mature before harvesting.

Its simple questions but hard to answer also hard to observe in daily trade activity cause the patience is always ups and down depending of psychology situational , and trader who poor in managing their mental surely the patience will be low when trade in forex market . That is why need strong mental also steady to doing business like currency market

Patience is extremely important in forex trading. If you are not a patient person, then you cannot survive in forex trading for long.

Patience is extremely important in forex trading. If you are not a patient person, then you cannot survive in forex trading for long.

Many people know "Patience" are extremely important in trading. But how many people can be so discipline, that's the question.:D

everyone must have patience in order to trade in forex.... it can be very benificial to you and doing so will avoid you several losses.

Back