Do you have enough patience?

Our own experience tell where we are wrong in patience in experience or using trading tools. Almost all trader know with time patience is must they try to manage their emotions to become a patience trader because they know its benefits . Aggression never helps you it will even destroy your right sense of trading.

You are right about hot mind people remain quick in action as they do not wait for proper time of trading. How they will choose best time for trading decisions. A good trader is patient at every stage of trading. Patience gives reward ultimately.

I have had patience issues in the beginning, when I was starting with trading. It took me some time to realise how to handle this issue and stress that goes with it, but I suppose that it comes with experience

I noticed when I have a lot of patience, I don't open a trade order when needed. When I have little patience, I can accidentally open a trade order and get losses.

Yes but I cannot in wait in front of my screen. I have to find something/activity to do during I am waiting. I set alerts with sound notification. When the alert occur then I will prepare to entry my position.

Trader's mindset for trading psychology and discipline is the very important than anything. Patient is the part of that. If you want to success , practice practice and practice your emotion when you have right mindset then the profite will come.

Yes but I cannot in wait in front of my screen. I have to find something/activity to do during I am waiting. I set alerts with sound notification. When the alert occur then I will prepare to entry my position.
It is like sublimation. It works perfectly and is a powerful psychological device.

I have had patience issues in the beginning, when I was starting with trading. It took me some time to realise how to handle this issue and stress that goes with it, but I suppose that it comes with experience

Could you tell how you learned patience? Maybe I could learn from your experience.

Back