Do you need a broker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Should you get a broker when trading with Forex?

Thanks,

Dan.

I think yes if you want to get best trading conditions and low transaction cost. You can also use your own money and exchange currencies in your local bank at their rates, but to be in profit your trading style will be constrained to long-term investments (like one month or so) because their spreads are wide and frequent and fast trading is unprofitable with them

Yes you should. Its not because you have to but it is something that you should. I am supporting my answer due the fact that brokers are specialized in theri field they could do the job for you and mitigate the level of risk that you could bear if you don't have a broker. Thank you.

Simple answer is we cannot interact with market without having any broker. Brokers are strong connections between market and traders. If you not want to work with any broker make your own brokerage company for trading. There are many reasons to have a broker because you use trading terminal of that broker , You invest with a broker, have dealings with them for profit withdraws. It has no sense to think directly trade in market . Evertrader has to pick a broker or more for his trading needs.

Simple answer is we cannot interact with market without having any broker. Brokers are strong connections between market and traders. If you not want to work with any broker make your own brokerage company for trading. There are many reasons to have a broker because you use trading terminal of that broker , You invest with a broker, have dealings with them for profit withdraws. It has no sense to think directly trade in market . Evertrader has to pick a broker or more for his trading needs.

Yes and that's why getting the right platform to trade should be considered as the most serious decision which will set the standard for all your next trading activity.

This is not obligatory or something. It depends on your goals or expectations. Having broker generally makes your life easier, so you don’t need to worry about any hidden gems, but you should also understand that this is long-time story. Also there may be some concerns in terms of the broker’s reliability.

Hi,

Should you get a broker when trading with Forex?

Thanks,

Dan.

Yes, you need a broker when you trade in forex or any other market. We cannot interact with a market without a broker. A trader should use the brokers considering these points while selecting a good broker for them-
1. Type of broker
2. Leverage and margin requirement
3. Commissions and Spreads
4. Deposits and withdrawals
5. Transaction Cost
6. Instruments provided
7. Execution speed
8. Costumer support service

This is not obligatory or something. It depends on your goals or expectations. Having broker generally makes your life easier, so you don’t need to worry about any hidden gems, but you should also understand that this is long-time story. Also there may be some concerns in terms of the broker’s reliability.
Of course I am handicape without any broker How can I trade in marke. It is now up to a trader choose a broker who fulfills his trading needs , Account type what a trader want are available to many brokers who are well known and reliable. Then no hidden terms should be there so that trader can trust on a broker and feel easy with trading. First understand all about that trader beforeinvesting a big money , you can test it by using little amount in micro accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back