Do you only get charged a negative swap fee??

To answer your question is fairly complicated and I am not good at that....I usually assign one of my engineers to do that as I am only interested in the results :p

The broker EXNESS has a nice little tool at their log-in page which I have attached below for your example and to figure out the calculations.

Go to EXNESS log-in page, click on "Trader's calculator" (left hand side)....select the currencies pair you want to calculate on the "Forex" section (you may change the Leverage and other information as you like)...then simply click "Calculate" and....voila... everything is revealed ;)

I always get charged swaps. Unfortunately, most of the time they are negative LOL. But the most important thing to know, is that on Wednesday , you are charged triple swaps !!! On high swap pairs like AUD, and if you are leveraging a lot, that can affect your trade!

Another easy-understand way to explain SWAP is that the money the broker charge when you leave your order over day. But that money would be positive or negative depends on the pair you buy/sell :)

Back