Do you paper trade on weekends to stay fit?

LoRio

Sergeant
I became a fan of a certain backtesting platform which also offers ticks playback on any time period up to 2009(i think).
The previous saturday i was paper trading my strategy so that i stay in "tune".

if you dont think im loco en el coco , whats your take on this?

I've got all week to stare at charts. For weekends, I think I can find better things to stare at on the beach. :cool:

You have sandy beaches in the Everglades????????? ....hmmmm....and staring at alligators is better than staring at charts??
Welllllllllllll.....I supposed every man need some sort of hobby and interest:p

I've got all week to stare at charts. For weekends, I think I can find better things to stare at on the beach. :cool:

Good one! I don't see the point of occupying my weekend with paper-trading as it is pointless in my opinion. Enjoy the pips you earned during the week on weekends and recharge your batteries.

Good one! I don't see the point of occupying my weekend with paper-trading as it is pointless in my opinion. Enjoy the pips you earned during the week on weekends and recharge your batteries.

thats the thing i have no batteries , im nuclear...
maybe i should have kept my f-buddy.

Does anyone apart from google know if i can EA backtest in Sierra charts?

You have sandy beaches in the Everglades????????? ....hmmmm....and staring at alligators is better than staring at charts??
Welllllllllllll.....I supposed every man need some sort of hobby and interest:p

hey i saw your avatar in fxo forum . were you an affiliate ?

Well, if we talk about some working moments, and the weekend you can learn something new about strategies or ... statistics to sum up. But it happens rarely, only if there is nothing to do at all ...

The weekend should help you rest and continue to work with new strength. I don't see the point in wearing myself out, it's not a good idea. When I'm tired, I can't work at all...

Well, it is only occasionally possible to work with crypto, and so the trade itself certainly not engaged, but if possible, you can spend some time on training or drawing up a further action plan. But sometimes you need to rest, too.

Back