Do you think forex is money factory

Forex will only become a money factory for you if you put in enough effort to learn a lot and improve yourself. In trading, everything is proportional to how much time and effort you put into it, how much profit you make and how much you put in. So you will earn a lot if you are a working man.

I do not believe on such things , forex can give you high profits but it will not become a money factory . Only few people i the world are at that level who made this business so much profitable for them. They did hard work and a long term struggle for learning and expertise. Average traders should not run for money making they should try to get maximum learning and get skill of risk management.

Every newbie comes in forex thinking the same and then they do the mistakes and loss money. Those who are determined, start to look for the real ways to make money from this market and then they understand, it requires learning and getting the skills before you make money in forex.

Forex is not a Central Bank that can print money according to the needs, forex trading is risky business and risky profession, although forex can giving money from profit trading, the most common problem is very hard to keep quality trading and make profit always without loss, but forex always make a curious, today you get lost and still hope next day get profit

Forex is not a Central Bank that can print money according to the needs, forex trading is risky business and risky profession, although forex can giving money from profit trading, the most common problem is very hard to keep quality trading and make profit always without loss, but forex always make a curious, today you get lost and still hope next day get profit
I totally agree.

I also like comparison made by Pezz. Indeed forex is a path toward your goal. But, if you want to reach it you have to pass many places on that road and solve many riddles and obstacles which stand there

I believe that forex can be called a money factory, but only if we call the traders employees of this factory, who work hard to train and trade. Well, we should consider trading as something simple, it is as complicated a profession as others, and it requires a lot of effort.

Back