Do you think forex is money factory

It is in forex where you literally sue money to get money in an instant. to sing like a very big factory that is all about money. As much as other trade items are in it such us gold and oil, ti si very clear that what we focus on most is the money. Most traders stick to USD and EUR.

I think Forex is a money factory and we can earn lot of money from forex. Are you agree with me? Plz give your views.
I don't really agree, many traders end up losing money and eventually quitting . You need a combination of both practice and skills to earn lot of money from forex, so it is not that easy .

I don't really agree, many traders end up losing money and eventually quitting . You need a combination of both practice and skills to earn lot of money from forex, so it is not that easy .
Forex is like another business, which there are some people who get success but some another might get a failure, it will be depending skill and also about luck, if always fail might this field is not for us.

Forex is like another business, which there are some people who get success but some another might get a failure, it will be depending skill and also about luck, if always fail might this field is not for us.
Traders should think and evaluate their trading performance why they fail again and again so that they will come to know either this business is for you or they should switch their interest towards any other business. All traders not make the same money from trading, they should give time to forex to gain a skill that is important for success.

Failure will make you reach your potential, we should learn and practice as much as we can, and avoid fear. Trading is about both failing and winning, however, the winning days will never create the emotions that the losing days will bring out of you.

You have to educate yourself well and it’s possible to make good money but can also eat you up without the knowledge

You have to educate yourself well and it’s possible to make good money but can also eat you up without the knowledge
Without knowledge will difficult to start in every kind of business, included in the forex, all need the knowledge to start, but indeed sometimes experience is more educated than reading on theory.

Traders should think and evaluate their trading performance why they fail again and again so that they will come to know either this business is for you or they should switch their interest towards any other business. m
I strongly agree with you, the very first thing any successful forex trader will share with you is that proper trading education crucial to success. Because even if you have a genius IQ score, there’s no way you can learn everything about forex by yourself. Don't you think that understanding your psychology plays a big role in making money?

Back