Do you think forex is money factory

I think two kind of people can say that the Forex is a money making factory, first are those who have no idea about it, and secondly those who know each and everything about it.
Also you will find more person who have no idea about forex and talks a lot about how to make money by trading..:D:D

I think Forex is a money factory and we can earn lot of money from forex. Are you agree with me? Plz give your views.
I do not really agree on the point that Forex is a money factory. Yes, one can earn a lot of money if he has experience, knowledge, and discipline. It is never easy making money by Forex trading. Money factory sounds too easy to be able to make money out of it.

Definetely not. We can't state that forex is a money factory mainly because money factory implies that money comes to you easily, while forex trading isn't a simple activity actually. In my opinion, people always should wisely evaluate all the risks before starting trading activity. If you think that it's easy, then there is a big risk that you will lose all the money and will never come back to forex trading. You should understand that it's a very idfficult activity which requires lots of time spent on learning and practicing. Wise approach is the main thing in forex, without it, you perhaps won't be successful.

I do not really agree on the point that Forex is a money factory. Yes, one can earn a lot of money if he has experience, knowledge, and discipline. It is never easy making money by Forex trading. Money factory sounds too easy to be able to make money out of it.

Completely agree so many are lured into the false sense that it is easy and it is weeks or months away from making lots of money in fact its years in my opinion

I think it takes a lot of money to make a significant amount of money, but you could always lose that investment. Perhaps it’s a money factory to those that are experienced with extra funds to invest. For those of us that have limited resources, not so much.

Yes, in fact, forex trading is not an easy business, how to maintain trading performance is so hard, especially manual trading with bad psychology, if forex is easy trading to profit, all people that come in forex will be rich, and no one traders that quit forex because bangkrupt.

Oh that's tradef dependant on balance strike rate and RR on trades .
I'm happy with the extra income I'm comfortable and quite happy .
I work PT 24hrs a week so that's success in itself

Back