Do you think forex is money factory

Yes, I personally agree with your opinion. But everyone can not make money by the Forex trading. Only the experience Forex traders are the real earner. And they earn money huge profit per week. And Forex business is clearly better then other online business.Because Forex business gives better financial freedom then other job or business.

I think Forex is a money factory and we can earn lot of money from forex. Are you agree with me? Plz give your views.

Well don't think like that way. Then you are in trouble.

Indeed it's a money factory but to stealing & store your money. :D

If the trader is having good knowledge and very well aware of the money management aspects then for sure they can make some good gains from the forex trading business so that they can become profitable forex traders.

IMHO many traders make money in Forex, but they need a lot of effort, experience and discipline.
If you think that it is easy to make a lot of money in Forex fast, then you are wrong!

I suppose most of you know the joke, but for those of you who don't, here it is:

How do you make 1 million in Forex?

Answer: Start with 10 millions:)!

The most common mistake of the new traders.There is a thing to think about. Should the experienced traders tell the newbies that 90% in forex are losers. On one hand not telling it will produce more money for the old traders to win, on the other hand telling them that it is dangerous will keep them from leaving forex after the first two weeks.

I think if you exercise enough discipline (something Im still working on) The Forex Can be a money factory. if you let emotion guide you and use poor money management (something Ive been guilty of) its a lose/ lose situation

I think, Forex is indeed the money factory if traded with proper focus, planing and discipline. Forex trading knowledge, Analysis, Risk management, Money Management, Disciplined trading; all these are plant and machinery of forex money factory.

Back